• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Game day promotional deal I believe. Original price was 1209 (had the item on my watchlist hee hee)
Low price + Free shipping

Product Features

VIZIO Internet Apps - Instantly enjoy online movies, TV shows, music, apps and more
TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 54.13'' x 33.51'' x 11.02'', TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 54.13'' x 31.68'' x 1.94''
Slim frame design with ultra thin profile beautifully enhances any living space
1080p Full HD resolution for a crystal-clear picture
Built-in Wi-Fi for easy internet access

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009H8JOZS/

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p (31.00kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This deal is back on Amazon 2/18/13. Thanks OP.

How is this TV?
I am looking for a TV for my basement.
I have the Samsung 55'' in my family room.

I haven't received mine yet but i saw it at WalMart and it looked very nice for this price range. I've done a lot of research on this TV. A lot of people who got the black Friday special were having problem with the TV stopped working. Hopefully this problem is fixed now. Another issue was with the lip sync, but that is supposedly fixed with a firmware update. Lots of people have not had any problems and love it. I'm not to worried because Amazon has the best customer service, and Vizeo seems like a good company. At least their customer service is in USA.

kal82 said:   I haven't received mine yet but i saw it at WalMart and it looked very nice for this price range. I've done a lot of research on this TV. A lot of people who got the black Friday special were having problem with the TV stopped working. Hopefully this problem is fixed now. Another issue was with the lip sync, but that is supposedly fixed with a firmware update. Lots of people have not had any problems and love it. I'm not to worried because Amazon has the best customer service, and Vizeo seems like a good company. At least their customer service is in USA.

Great... I hope someone who has the set tells the experience.

This TV has had firmware and quality control issues. Hopefully those are fixed by now. This was actually $688 at WalMart on Black Friday.

if you do buy it, use a credit card that doubles the 1 year warranty, like AMEX and some Platinum cards.

I bought this TV for hubby for xmas. We've had absolutely no problems with it at all. I bought it from Amazon and it was delivered by a local delivery service. They unpacked it an plugged it in to make sure it had power, and too the packing materials away.

The picture is clear, no issues with lip sync, and even my electronics picky son watched several shopws and a hocky game and he said he really likes the set.

If I had any complaints, it would be that the keyboard on the back of the remote has very small keys, but you also have3 the option of a virtual keyboard as well.

I think you would be very pleased with this set, and don't forget, Amazon has aq satisfaction guarantee for their customers.

I bought this TV for hubby for xmas. We've had absolutely no problems with it at all. I bought it from Amazon and it was delivered by a local delivery service. They unpacked it an plugged it in to make sure it had power, and too the packing materials away.

The picture is clear, no issues with lip sync, and even my electronics picky son watched several shopws and a hocky game and he said he really likes the set.

If I had any complaints, it would be that the keyboard on the back of the remote has very small keys, but you also have3 the option of a virtual keyboard as well.

I think you would be very pleased with this set, and don't forget, Amazon has aq satisfaction guarantee for their customers.

$688? Did you had to go in the store then? I'm using mine as a monitor for my Raspberry Pi currently, no issues as of yet. Care to shed some light on those issues sir?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014