• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears shop your way max free 90 day trial

https://www.sears.com/shc/s/SYWMaxLandingPageView?catalogId=1260...

FREE Standard shipping on millions of items including marketplace
FREE 2 Day shipping on many Sears and Kmart items
No order minimums plus unlimited FREE shipping
No obligation & No automatic Renewal
SHOP YOUR WAY_ MAX offer applies only to mailable item sold by Sears & Kmart. Excludes certain Marketplace items

training6147 op

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I signed up for my 90 day trial about a year ago and they keep extending it when it expires

This is a great deal. If you buy from Sears or Kmart online, you should take advantage of it. I've saved more than $100 in shipping costs since starting (they even shipped a BBQ grill). If they offer an extension as per CognacXO I'll take it, but as of now there's a tickler scheduled to cancel before the bill comes.

Free shipping tends to increase my internet purchasing, thereby thinning my wallet.

CognacXO said:   I signed up for my 90 day trial about a year ago and they keep extending it when it expires

I was about to post the same thing!

I signed up for the free trial a loooong time ago and it's still running too.

Interesting story- I bought a cheap stud finder from Sears online the week before xmas because it was a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon. I figure it'll arrive in a few days- no problem. Then about three hours later, a car drives up and the guy leaves something on my doorstep. WTF?

I go outside and it's the stud finder I had just ordered!

CognacXO said:   I signed up for my 90 day trial about a year ago and they keep extending it when it expires

They just cancelled my membership (ahem, one of them), I'm actually in a bit of shock at this point LOL That was one of the best cents I ever spent (mine actually wasn't free, I think I paid .01 or .02)

gizmo said:   CognacXO said:   I signed up for my 90 day trial about a year ago and they keep extending it when it expires

They just cancelled my membership (ahem, one of them), I'm actually in a bit of shock at this point LOL That was one of the best cents I ever spent (mine actually wasn't free, I think I paid .01 or .02)

Uh oh. Maybe they're finally getting around to clearing the books. My "90 days for $0.01 offer" has been active for at least 6-7 months.

Still live, as I just signed up for it. Thanks BB.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014