• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Patagonia's semi-annual sale is going to be up 2/7-2/19.

These are the lowest prices you will find on many items (at least direct from Patagonia) for 6 months.

"up to" x% off sales are sometimes limited in terms of either selection or items that have deep reductions, but historically, this has been a quite comprehensive across-the-board sale. Kid's (sizes 18m-M) sell out first followed by Men's M/L

Not sure if they will do it this year, but the last 2 times, there were some rolling discounts prior to the start of the official sale date, so if you really want kids items, some checking prior to the sale date is probably a good idea.

Patagonia
Need a Patagonia coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

In the past this sale has offered some good deals. Last year I was able to get the running shorts I like (Striders) for the lowest price Ive seen to date. Green!

i won't be able to make it to my local Patagonia store until probably the 3rd day of the sale and i know items go quickly. is it possible to buy and pricematch in advance of the sale? anyone try that in the past?

Is this only at B&M or will also be available online?

sale is NOW ACTIVE.

NOW ACTIVE.

i used CB site mr rebates for 5%.

they have some nice gore tex items on sale, some great discounts on them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014