• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Samsung Galaxy S3 on sale for $99.99 for AT&T and Verizon. T-Mobile is $79.99. 2-year contract required.

Prices not as good as they were on Black Friday, but cheapest I have seen in a while.

Link

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S3
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If we have an iPhone unlimited plan now with AT&T, will we lose that when switch to an S3?

WillyWah (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 12:55p) |

mewhojen (Feb. 20, 2013 @ 10:08a) |

I'm waiting for T-M0bile's Rutabaga 3.

Kandykornhead (Feb. 20, 2013 @ 10:23a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

mrMGK said:   Best Buy has the Samsung Galaxy S3 on sale for $99.99 for AT&T and Verizon. T-Mobile is $79.99. 2-year contract required.

Prices not as good as they were on Black Friday, but cheapest I have seen in a while.

Link

How much did it cost on Black Friday?

Shows the same price for Sprint (99.99), both upgrade and new customers.

Nice deal. I'd love to jump on this but I'd lose my unlimited data with Verizon.

Anyone know of a way around that?

----------------------------------------------------
rated: posted: Feb. 2, 2013 @ 9:35a mrMGK said:
Best Buy has the Samsung Galaxy S3 on sale for $99.99 for AT&T and Verizon. T-Mobile is $79.99. 2-year contract required.

Link

It was free on Black Friday

still .01 on Amazonwireless.com Sprint

poorfatkid said:   Nice deal. I'd love to jump on this but I'd lose my unlimited data with Verizon.

If you have a family plan, you can upgrade any other eligible line and move the phone to the main line as long as Best Buy doesn't prohibit equipment changes off the upgraded line.

Sam's Club had it for around free on Black Friday (maybe 48 cents or something). Best Buy was around $50.

(My son tried to get one at our local Sam's but they just ran out before his turn, so he went to BB and got one there. I got mine a week or two at BB when they were on sale for $100 but I had signed up for their freedom plan and got $50 off. Their system was down so they manually subtracted $50 and later they sent me a gift card for $50. So I essentially got my S3 for free.)

Amazon has the S3 for AT&T new customers for $79.99. It's $139.99 for upgrades.

How much is the cancellation fee at ATT and TMo? I'm planning to get for a month and cancel.

I just went that route with Tmobile because they had free activation so I picked up the phone for 99 and I'll pay the 200 tmobile cancellation charge and get the SII for $300.. I wonder if BB will wave the activation charge on a new line.

I'm waiting for the price drop when the S4 comes out, maybe in May.

acraven5 said:   poorfatkid said:   Nice deal. I'd love to jump on this but I'd lose my unlimited data with Verizon.

If you have a family plan, you can upgrade any other eligible line and move the phone to the main line as long as Best Buy doesn't prohibit equipment changes off the upgraded line.

I do have a family plan but the other phones do not qualify for the upgrade for another year.

I am so confused by all of this...I feel like such an idiot. We have T-Mobile family plan. My husband wants this phone, his phone is not due for an upgrade yet but one of our other lines is. We have been to T-Mobile twice and I swear they just seem to be talking gibberish to us...a foreign language. I don't want to lose our unlimited text plan for $9.99. We gave up and left w/o the new phone.

supr said:   ----------------------------------------------------
rated: posted: Feb. 2, 2013 @ 9:35a mrMGK said:

Link

It was free on Black Friday

No it was $49..I bought one. It could have been free if like me you had signed up for the $50 gift card earlier in the year for upgrading. I also received the $100 gift card that was erroneously listed on the website.

Joe2836 said:   I'm waiting for the price drop when the S4 comes out, maybe in May.

Oh man! You dont want to wait for months to save $50. Will make little sense to buy S3 when S4 is out.

I have T mobile service and I called to cancel my service after my contract expired( 2 weeks ago). Sales rep. offered me Galaxy S3 for $70
if I sign for another 2 year contract. Also, there is going to be promotion for Valentine's day: T mobile will offer free phones and its possible that Galaxy S3 will be one of them

Thanks for the post! I've been waiting for this and missed the deals at Christmas time.

S4 should be coming out soon! I would wait for that.

godgib said:   I just went that route with Tmobile because they had free activation so I picked up the phone for 99 and I'll pay the 200 tmobile cancellation charge and get the SII for $300.. I wonder if BB will wave the activation charge on a new line.

Make sure you read the contract before buying it. These phones are heavily subsidized so some contracts state that if you cancel within a certain number of months, you are then responsible for the full price of the phone. You may end up paying the $200 termination fee and full price for the phone. They aren't going to give you a $600 or $700 phone for $300.

Depending on the minutes you use and amount of texting, you may be cheaper off buying it for full retail and going on a pre-paid plan.

M15x said:   S4 should be coming out soon! I would wait for that.

iPhone 5s will be out soon, so will Note 3 and Lumia 930.

If we have an iPhone unlimited plan now with AT&T, will we lose that when switch to an S3?

argentum said:    bought a green cabbage from verizon.

mewhojen said:   argentum said:    bought a green cabbage from verizon.

I'm waiting for T-M0bile's Rutabaga 3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014