• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-security-system-cameras?p=1&utm_...

The Deal

SVAT Smart Security 500GB DVR systems with 75-foot-range night-vision security cameras. Choose from the following options:

$249 for a four-channel system with four indoor/outdoor cameras ($599.99 list price)
$279 for an eight-channel system with four outdoor cameras and smartphone compatibility ($649.99 list price)
$349 for an eight-channel system with eight outdoor cameras and smartphone compatibility ($799.99 list price)
Free shipping and free returns

Groupon
See Groupon discounts that earn 12.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SVAT Smart Security DVR System (19.46kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DonMorgan said:   SVAT Smart Security DVR System $249 - was $599l

Same $249 on Amazon...so whatever "599l" means...it's unnecessary hype..

respdoc said:   

Is that a system ?
and includes the cameras ?
just askin'

respdoc said:   DonMorgan said:   SVAT Smart Security DVR System $249 - was $599l

i dont see anything of theirs for that price on Amazon... link?

respdoc said:   DonMorgan said:   SVAT Smart Security DVR System $249 - was $599l

Yup, same $249. Plus $100. Which is the exact same as $349.

http://www.amazon.com/SVAT-Electronics-Security-Smartphone-Compa...

PMonkeyDishwasher said:   respdoc said:   DonMorgan said:   SVAT Smart Security DVR System $249 - was $599l

Does either system go for $599 ? (which was the point of the comment)

Feel free to try again.

Also looks like they have a similar system for $314 or $243 "used" from Amazon Warehouse:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003E6KH8W/ref=s9_simh_gw_p421_...

Here's an Amazon LINK with reviews. People seem pretty happy with it except for the lunacy of advertising 75 feet night vision. In Your Dreams! Anyone who has a security system with IR cameras knows that if you get even 20 feet you're doing extremely well. But the Groupon deal is a good price if you were already interested.

MrWizzard said:   Here's an Amazon LINK with reviews. People seem pretty happy with it except for the lunacy of advertising 75 feet night vision. In Your Dreams! Anyone who has a security system with IR cameras knows that if you get even 20 feet you're doing extremely well. But the Groupon deal is a good price if you were already interested.

thats a different dvr and diff cameras..

lobstersoap said:   MrWizzard said:   Here's an Amazon LINK with reviews. People seem pretty happy with it except for the lunacy of advertising 75 feet night vision. In Your Dreams! Anyone who has a security system with IR cameras knows that if you get even 20 feet you're doing extremely well. But the Groupon deal is a good price if you were already interested.

thats a different dvr and diff cameras..

I included the link only so there would be some idea of SVAT general quality since it's not exactly a household name - not that they were identical. A bit more clarity was probably in order.

PMonkeyDishwasher said:   respdoc said:   DonMorgan said:   SVAT Smart Security DVR System $249 - was $599l

Nicely done.

No matter what the fat wallet one with 8 cameras and the dvr is at a great price for your average joe nobody who wants a WalMart type security system..I payed 390 for a samsung 4 camera 500gb dvr.and the cops just ended up taking that from me..so hell if I would have payed less I wauld have had more cameras and mabey have seen them comin..BAHAHAHAHA..ANY WAYS IT IS A GOOD DEAL KEEP IT UP.

No matter what the fat wallet one with 8 cameras and the dvr is at a great price for your average joe nobody who wants a WalMart type security system..I payed 390 for a samsung 4 camera 500gb dvr.and the cops just ended up taking that from me..so hell if I would have payed less I wauld have had more cameras and mabey have seen them comin..BAHAHAHAHA..ANY WAYS IT IS A GOOD DEAL KEEP IT UP.

"Can you hear me, now?"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014