• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
THIS IS HIGH PRICED..BY SOME MEASURES ITS DOUBLE WHAT IT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO..But it is in stock. I went to a gun show today and most all long guns were 2-3 times what they were a few months ago.... Ill get red on this one.. but it is in stock.

Bushmaster

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
F/S! Yes! In for two.

oncelost (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 6:03p) |

Price varies a little depending on size (20 vs 30) and window or not--$13-16. Basically what they were before. You hav... (more)

XRay (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 8:25p) |

they have no backbone, now they have to the nerve to jack up the price and try to profit from something they don't belie... (more)

Darith (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 1:55p) |

Staff Summary

CTD can go suck it. Check your local shops. Mine have ar-15s on consignment much cheaper than this.

not cheaper than dirt, not even cheaper than gold plated poop.

I love guns. Please don't buy this. In stock or not this price is crazy.

I have brand new Bushmaster's that I'll sell for $200 less if you want them. This price is garbage!

CTD are a bunch of jerks!

I wouldn't buy from CTD even at PRE-APOCALYPSE prices! Their price gouging is un-American! Commie traitors!

CTD online are scum. Price gouging POS's. I hear the b&m place is a different operation than this bunch of criminals

Please post deal to FatWarehouse...."shitty deal, but hey, it's in stock".

Folks there is a lot of madness in pricing right now and I fear it will only get worse!! If you really believe
you want something that will come under possible bans in the near future.....and have the money, well a year from
now either the price will be much higher or unobtainable per law.

I saw an ad today for a AR-10 loaded with goodies and the price was firm at $4,000. I told a friend who has
been pestering me to let go of some of my mint goodies. He called the fellow and it was already sold and the
man said he had over twenty calls with firm buy offers much higher than the $4k if he would cancel that first
sale...but being an honorable gun owner he said no to all of them. I expect in a short time to see that same
rifle for sale again by the new owner for $6k or more.

I have collected and sold guns since early 50's. Oh to go back in time!!!!!

So don't let your anger at dealers or whatever get in the way of common sense. Course under circumstances your
assets are going to be the main factor as to whether you buy what you really want. A buddy bought some upper and
lower kits at a gun show a few weeks ago and brought them over in great frustration. They were junk. Some even
polyester junk. I tried fitting a few pieces into my AR-15 and no close fit at all. Backyard gunsmiths are
going to have a bonanza trying to put this crap together. Maybe you have a machine shop and the knowledge to
make a safe weapon out of these bargain basement (past tense) if so more power to you!

When I was on the job I confiscated a clever four barrel zip gun made by a 14 year old kid. All barrels fire
at once. Car antenna pieces and few pieces of scrap wood but one deadly junkyard weapon!!!!!

red just for crazy price, not gun hat'n

If they all fired all four barrels at the same time with on trigger, it's a machine gun under the BATFE.

Also I assume the 14 year old isn't a SOT FFL 007 or have the paperwork.

retiredlawman said:   

So don't let your anger at dealers or whatever get in the way of common sense.

Common sense would lead me to believe that these dealers are price gouging their customers. It would then further lead me to believe that you should never make financial decisions based on emotions. In this situation irrational fear of a DOA law.

Even Bloomberg has stated the bill won't even pass the Senate let alone have the chance in the House. Many many places are playing into this fear "you'll never be able to buy this again! Pay 2x what its worth. Anyone remember the housing crash? You'll never be able to afford a home if you don't buy now now now!!

This isn't a political thread, only to state that these prices are based on irrational illogical and unsubstantiated fear.

Personally, I will be very excited to buy my first AR in 6-10months when people realize they don't actually need the $2,000 weapon sitting in their closet collecting dust. At which point I will be at the ready to alleviate them of that burden......although at a significantly lower price given the newly minted supply of guns no one wants.

I bought a new Colt LE6920 M4 Carbine for $897 from CDNN 18 months ago.

I never fired it.

I sold it for $2,900 within one day of listing it on armslist.com and received over 50 requests to buy it in less than 14 hours.

I will buy another new one just like it for around $900 to $1,050 within a year.

Fools & their money are easily parted.

they also have Pmags for $99.97
Glad I got 5 yesterday at local gun shop for under $20 which I thought was a little high. Same Pmag in Nov. when I got a few was $13

If you get lucky there are opportunities to not pay 2x's MSRP for these. Some LGS are deciding to win loyal customers rather than capitalize on the frenzy. They just don't have any.

I mean people aren't even being logical about their purchases. Explain why you can't even find a J-frame in stock right now? Revolvers aren't even part of the discussion but people are apparently buying them up too.

VicVinegar said:   
I mean people aren't even being logical about their purchases. Explain why you can't even find a J-frame in stock right now? Revolvers aren't even part of the discussion but people are apparently buying them up too.

Maybe new buyers are stepping up to protect themselves against mass shooters? Anyway states like NY are trying to ban all semi-autos, other states are trying to limit how many guns you can own, increase waiting periods, etc. Revolvers are certainly part of the discussion, as is every gun when the discussion is about a total repression of the right to bear arms.

ddub said:   THIS IS HIGH PRICED..BY SOME MEASURES ITS DOUBLE WHAT IT WAS 4 MONTHS AGO..But it is in stock. I went to a gun show today and most all long guns were 2-3 times what they were a few months ago.... Ill get red on this one.. but it is in stock.

Bushmaster

If you absolutely have to have one now I guess this is as about as good as it gets. These ORC Bushmasters were $799 everywhere before the mayhem.

Thanks drubs, no I wouldn't buy it at this price, but at least we are keeping an eye out for each other in these times. Now lets stop the craziness, stop "stocking" up and let the prices fall back to normal. Be safe all.

The worst part of all of this is that the manufacturers haven't raised any prices. Its all the distributors and "friendly 2nd amendment" retailers.

Cheaper than DirtBags NEVER Again!! Cabelas and Midway USA will always have my business. I can appreciate supply and demand but DirtBAgs jacked up their prices the day after this tragic incident. Noveske recently got the 14.5 barrel I was wanting back in stock. Now my second build is ready.

All Quantico Tactical stores have PMAG's for 12.95

F/S! Yes! In for two.

NukeMedDude said:   All Quantico Tactical stores have PMAG's for 12.95
Price varies a little depending on size (20 vs 30) and window or not--$13-16. Basically what they were before. You have to make a $50 purchase to be eligible to buy 3 mags. Reasonable to expect the buyer to give them some patronage and have some skin in the game and discourage flipping. I was in my local one a few days ago and picked up some.

they have no backbone, now they have to the nerve to jack up the price and try to profit from something they don't believe in. spineless and gutless.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014