• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

frys
Disclaimer
PRICE MISTAKE AT FRYS ON THEIR AD FOR SOME BLU-RAY MOVIES

On page 9 scroll down to the right you will see $19.99 for each movie set.

Some of the movie:

Citizen Kane Ultimate Collector's Edition
Essential Eastwood: Director's Collection [Blu-Ray]
The Dirty Harry Collection
Hangover, The [Extreme Edition]
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory [40th Anniversay] [Ultimate Collector's Edition]

Those blu-ray movies advertised for $19.99 each.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You'll have to get them to honor it. Dirty Harry is supposed to be 29.99(per website).

Sure is a price mistake. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $5 for any of them.

And I guarantee when you go to the store they will have one of those sticky notes posted on the bulletin board stating "this item was incorrectly advertised" like they do with all misprints...

Seems like they do these kind of "misprints" on purpose just to get people into the store.

I don't think this is a price mistake. All of these movies are now on Fry's website at these prices with free shipping. I just ordered a couple of them.

brahmachari99 said:   Sure is a price mistake. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $5 for any of them.

these are all great sets! you crazy!

edit: oops.. wait didnt see Hangover in there! haha

Yeah... not price mistakes. Why did you assume it was a price mistake?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014