• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/aomei-pa-ddm/

The program is available for $36.00, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition (PA) is an award-winning and competitive disk partition manager.

In addition, AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition (DDM) was bundled with PA, which means managing dynamic volume is available.

New features of Partition Assistant 5.1:
•Migrate OS to SSD/HDD: For many SSD users, this simple wizard could help them migrate OS to SSD and keep the original OS.
•Partition Recovery: Recover lost or deleted partitions with several simple steps.
•Partition Alignment: Improve the speed of disk on reading and writing data, especially for SSD.
•Make Bootable CD: Performs safer disk partition management under WinPE mode and boot from CD/DVD, USB flash drive.
•Rebuild MBR: Rewrite the correct Master Boot Record to the MBR corrupted hard disk to fix the boot failure.
•Conversions between GPT and MBR: convert GPT disk to MBR disk without data losing and vice versa.
•Linux partition management: Create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition.
•Change partition type ID and change serial number.

Features of Dynamic Disk Manager:
•Create dynamic volumes: set up mirrored volume in Windows 7 for fault-tolerance.
•Delete volume to destroy data and Format volume with FAT or NTFS file system.
•Resize dynamic disk to adjust volume size or location without losing data.
•Shrink dynamic volume to maximize disk space usage.
•Extend dynamic system/boot volume for optimal computer performance.
•More…

Member Summary

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition 5.1
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice, but I cannot seem to isolate the installer or key

pwomp...key is in Crogram Files (x86)AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition 5.1cfg.ini
screw it...found installer through alternative means.....worked just fine with GOTD key

I picked this up as a free GotD download a couple of months ago and it WORKED on Windows Server unlike every other partition manipulator I tried or asked about)... so yay! Solved a long-standing problem I had without having to shell out a small fortune on "server" software.

Good software. Been using it for about 9 months and luv it! Think I got it as a free giveaway from bitsdujour.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.