• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples has a week of 'Daily Deals'. Online/Phone Only.
Each deal expires at the end of the day.
See the Banner (Future Details Incomplete.)
Possibly will may be combined with 15% Coupon when ordering at Kiosk

==============================================

2/3 Sunday
Dixie® PerfecTouch® Hot Cups, 12 oz., 50/Pack
$3.99 EXPIRED

2/4 Monday
Brawny® White Perforated Select-A-Size Paper Towel Rolls, 2-Ply, 12 Rolls/Case
$10.99/case (12 rolls) EXPIRED

2/5 Tuesday
Folgers® Black Silk Ground Coffee, Regular, 27.8 oz. Can
Buy One at $14.99, Get one Free
(Add 2 to cart. Enter coupon code 41401 at checkout.) EXPIRED

]2/6 Wednesday
Glad® ForceFlex™ Stretchable Strength Drawstring Kitchen Bags, White, 13 gal.
$11.39 EXPIRED

2/7 Thursday
Scott® Bath Tissue Rolls, 1-Ply, 20 Rolls/Case
$11.99 EXPIRED

2/8 Friday
Boston's Best Ground Coffee, Original Roast, 2 lb. Bag
Also Decaff and Classic Roast
$5.99/2 lb EXPIRED

2/9 Saturday
Bounty® Select-A-Size Perforated Paper Towel Rolls, 2-Ply, 8 Rolls/Case
$7.99 EXPIRED

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Can someone post a picture of a kiosk in their store? My regular Staples plus another one nearby does not appear to hav... (more)

69ragtop (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 6:31p) |

Usually it's back by the office furniture. Often just a printer, monitor and keyboard on a podium. All the ones I've u... (more)

freakinout (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 6:37p) |

dazviking (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 8:55p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Has anyone else seen Staples daily deals today? 12 rolls of Brawny paper towels for $10.99!!

PJC06 said:   Has anyone else seen Staples daily deals today? 12 rolls of Brawny paper towels for $10.99!!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1255298/

Or

From this thread that you responded to

dazviking said:   Staples has a week of 'Daily Deals'. Online/Phone Only.
See the Banner (Future Details Incomplete.)
Possibly will may be combined with 15% Coupon when ordering at Kiosk

2/4 Monday
Brawny® White Perforated Select-A-Size Paper Towel Rolls, 2-Ply, 12 Rolls/Case
$10.99/case (12 rolls)

got 10...thanks op

brotherhpj said:   got 10...thanks op

I hope you used the $20 off $75 coupon on purchase of cleaning and breakroom supplies.

Grabbed 7 with a $20 off $75 . Thx op.

Looks like Friday's deal will be Boston's Best coffee from the sliver of picture we can see.

For today get 2 Folgers @ $14.99 bogo

my4mainecoons said:   Looks like Friday's deal will be Boston's Best coffee from the sliver of picture we can see.

Never heard of it, but here is a link and it certainly looks like it. Currently $9.00 for two pounds??? And this is the best that Beantown has to offer??

dazviking said:   my4mainecoons said:   Looks like Friday's deal will be Boston's Best coffee from the sliver of picture we can see.

Never heard of it, but here is a link and it certainly looks like it. Currently $9.00 for two pounds??? And this is the best that Beantown has to offer??

What's wrong with 2 pounds for $9? I pay $10 for 2 pounds of Dunkin Donuts coffee.

harry12345 said:   dazviking said:   my4mainecoons said:   Looks like Friday's deal will be Boston's Best coffee from the sliver of picture we can see.

What's wrong with 2 pounds for $9? I pay $10 for 2 pounds of Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Never heard of Bostons Best. Sounds like a rip off of Seattles Best. At least w/ DD you know what you're getting.

harry12345 said:   dazviking said:   my4mainecoons said:   Looks like Friday's deal will be Boston's Best coffee from the sliver of picture we can see.

Where are you getting DD for $5/pound?
As for the Boston's Best, the implication is that it is probably not great coffee if it is regularly priced at $4.50/pound.

dazviking said:   harry12345 said:   dazviking said:   my4mainecoons said:   Looks like Friday's deal will be Boston's Best coffee from the sliver of picture we can see.

Where are you getting DD for $5/pound?
As for the Boston's Best, the implication is that it is probably not great coffee if it is regularly priced at $4.50/pound.

There is a DD in Taunton, MA on route 44 that with any coffee purchase you can buy 2 pounds for $9.99.

Just snagged some trash bags, another great deal.

PJC06 said:   Just snagged some trash bags, another great deal.

I like Costco (for those that have a Costco)... Kirkland Signature White 13 Gal Trash Bags, 200 ct
Item # 50787 $15.87

my4mainecoons said:   harry12345 said:   dazviking said:   my4mainecoons said:   Looks like Friday's deal will be Boston's Best coffee from the sliver of picture we can see.

Never heard of Bostons Best. Sounds like a rip off of Seattles Best. At least w/ DD you know what you're getting.
So, no one is jumping on $3/lb coffee today? http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesCategoryDisplay?ca...

nope . Boston isn't know for its coffees

freakinout said:   nope . Boston isn't know for its coffees

Unknown Boston Coffee

There appears to be a limit of 10 on the paper towels. The $3.50 discount per SKU does not extend past the first ten.

Cl their 800 number. I am sure they will over ride it for you. It doesn't say limit of 10 on line. This is a great deal for select a size rolls. I am in for 5.

If you order from kiosk to pay in store you can also use coupon from 1-27 P&G insert for $1/2 6-pack or larger Bounty (assuming you get 2) limit 4 coupons per transaction.

2 @ $7.99 ordered at kiosk to pay at register - 15% off in store only q - $1/2 6-ct or larger (P&G 1-27) = $12.58 or $6.29 for 8 pk, $0.79/roll
Is this the week w/ the $0.99 ear buds wyb $25? Buy 4 for $25.16 and you qualify.

my4mainecoons said:   If you order from kiosk to pay in store you can also use coupon from 1-27 P&G insert for $1/2 6-pack or larger Bounty (assuming you get 2) limit 4 coupons per transaction.

2 @ $7.99 ordered at kiosk to pay at register - 15% off in store only q - $1/2 6-ct or larger (P&G 1-27) = $12.58 or $6.29 for 8 pk, $0.79/roll
Is this the week w/ the $0.99 ear buds wyb $25? Buy 4 for $25.16 and you qualify.[/Q

I'm Dizzy after this

my4mainecoons said:   If you order from kiosk to pay in store you can also use coupon from 1-27 P&G insert for $1/2 6-pack or larger Bounty (assuming you get 2) limit 4 coupons per transaction.

Is this the week w/ the $0.99 ear buds wyb $25? Buy 4 for $25.16 and you qualify.

Isn't the price online only?

69ragtop said:   

yes, but often if you order at the store kiosk, and chose pay at the register option, you can double dip on the deal.

they still ship it to you, so technically you are buying online

freakinout said:   69ragtop said:   

yes, but often if you order at the store kiosk, and chose pay at the register option, you can double dip on the deal.

Can someone post a picture of a kiosk in their store? My regular Staples plus another one nearby does not appear to have one.

69ragtop said:   

Can someone post a picture of a kiosk in their store? My regular Staples plus another one nearby does not appear to have one.

Usually it's back by the office furniture. Often just a printer, monitor and keyboard on a podium. All the ones I've used look more like something reserved for employees than something for the general public

69ragtop said:   freakinout said:   69ragtop said:   

1st pic when I search bing....
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=staples+kiosk&FORM=HDRSC2#

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014