Free 500 United Miles (email opt-in)

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.mileageplusshopping.com/p/promo.htm

* Terms: Offer valid from 2/3 – 2/14.
To qualify for the first 500 bonus award mile offer, you must sign up to receive any of the MileagePlus Shopping email streams (log in to MIleagePlus Shopping, click on “My Shopping Account” and update your email preferences in the “Profile” tab).
You must remain opted-in to receive marketing emails until the bonus miles post to your MileagePlus account.
To qualify for the additional 300 bonus miles, you must make a single purchase of $100 or more with any MileagePlus Shopping online retailer during the time of the promotion. The maximum number of bonus miles that can be awarded to each qualifying member through this promotion is 800 bonus miles. Only members who opt in to receive marketing emails will qualify for the additional 300 bonus miles offer.
This bonus offer is only available for members who received an email from MileagePlus Shopping.
The bonus award miles will post to your MileagePlus account within 8 to 10 weeks after the promotion end date.

Member Summary

United Airlines (25.16kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

This bonus offer is only available for members who received an email from MileagePlus Shopping.

If I read this correctly, anyone capable of getting the miles would already have been notified? Thus why here, except for anyone ignoring United messages, thus really not caring about more miles.

How much is 500 United Miles worth ?

Is it $5 ?

Butcherboy said:   How much is 500 United Miles worth ?

Is it $5 ?

Good for extending your expiration date. If you can get a $500 airfare for 25,000 points, then 500 miles is worth about $10.

I can't even find the "My Shopping Account" link!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014