• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buddy of mine found a few of these at a store in NJ on clearence endcap, had no price tag but scanned for $1 each
I doubt there are too many of these still hovering around (sorry ), but if you are in store anyway you might want to keep an eye out for

Member Summary

3.5 Channel Radio Control Helicopter
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looks like Fatwallet/SD broke the inventory checker!

smeagle (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 6:58p) |

It was one of the stores in the Atlantic City area. I'm not sure exactly which one, but I know he bought all of them at... (more)

freakinout (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 7:13p) |

eeagle said
"Check Amazon's Android/Fire free app of the day for a simulator to fly a little RC helicopter in a house if ... (more)

tankersmom79 (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 8:56p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bummer none near me in Portland, Oregon

sku #? I'd rather check the inventory b4 I hit all the stores..

If you find them in your store, pick up a few, they don't have replacement parts available if you read the reviews. You can Frankenstein them.

obeydacracka said:   If you find them in your store, pick up a few, they don't have replacement parts available if you read the reviews. You can Frankenstein them.

Anyone know how to add to cart? Says limited items and add to cart, but don't see that option!

Maphatlal said:   sku #? I'd rather check the inventory b4 I hit all the stores..

Impossible with Home Depot's terrible inventory system.

reddhead said:   Maphatlal said:   sku #? I'd rather check the inventory b4 I hit all the stores..

Uhhh, no it's very accurate. Got to be user error. SKU is 837503 if Maphatlal would have just clicked the link!

SafetyDance said:   reddhead said:   Maphatlal said:   sku #? I'd rather check the inventory b4 I hit all the stores..

Uhhh, no it's very accurate. Got to be user error. SKU is 837503 if Maphatlal would have just clicked the link!

On clearance items like this, it's not very accurate at all. It will say "limited items in stock" but when you call the stores and they look in their system, it's usually ZERO found all around.

Try this inventory checker, it is more accurate than The Home Depot site. When I went to the site, all stores in my area showed limited stock, while this checker showed zero in stock at all stores. Use the pdf file to find your store number if you don't know it. http://sd.site88.net/homedepot.html

Check Amazon's Android/Fire free app of the day for a simulator to fly a little RC helicopter in a house if you can't find the real thing

Perknose said:   SafetyDance said:   reddhead said:   Maphatlal said:   sku #? I'd rather check the inventory b4 I hit all the stores..

On clearance items like this, it's not very accurate at all. It will say "limited items in stock" but when you call the stores and they look in their system, it's usually ZERO found all around.

See jenkinsr99's response below yours. HDs inventory system is fine, the HD web site interface sucks.

jenkinsr99 said:   Try this inventory checker, it is more accurate than The Home Depot site. When I went to the site, all stores in my area showed limited stock, while this checker showed zero in stock at all stores. Use the pdf file to find your store number if you don't know it. http://sd.site88.net/homedepot.html

Green just for the link to an inventory checker that actually works (at least for Home Depot, although it still is useless for Target).

If anyone wants to take it to the next step, a very popular one are V911 or H911 models. 4 channel something better to practice with (and more control). Not having seen that particular HD model, a .5 channel normally means flipping on some lights or changing a speed (hi/low).

4 channels gives you rotor speed (full range), pitch, roll, and yaw. Downside is they aren't a buck

$45 http://www.amazon.com/Hero-RC-iRocket-Channel-Helicopter/dp/9269... is one I've recently purchased

Definitely a next step on your way to 6channel

Anyone knows, which aisle/where I can find these?

vks22 said:   Anyone knows, which aisle/where I can find these?

Right next to the unicorns..

respdoc said:   vks22 said:   Anyone knows, which aisle/where I can find these?

And shotgun clays.

Which one?
Amerelle Unicorn 1 Toggle Wall Plate
Trademark Global 26 in. x 32 in. The Lion and The Unicorn Canvas Art

Where in NJ ?

I couldn't find the helicopter but I found the unicorns.
Thanks OP

Item not sold at this store (columbus)

http://sd.site88.net/homedepot.html

guess everything has a problem ... inventory checker link goes to

CPU Limit Reached

You are seeing this page because website has reached CPU usage limit of the server, and it was temporarily disabled.

Looks like Fatwallet/SD broke the inventory checker!

vks22 said:   Anyone knows, which aisle/where I can find these?

He said it was a clearance end cap in the back corner of store, i guess it could vary by store since it's a seasonal item. He said they were just sitting on a clearance shelf. there was no shelf tag. He took one up to register just to see how much, when it rang up $1 he ran back and grabbed the rest

akshaykumar said:   Where in NJ ?

It was one of the stores in the Atlantic City area. I'm not sure exactly which one, but I know he bought all of them at that store

eeagle said
"Check Amazon's Android/Fire free app of the day for a simulator to fly a little RC helicopter in a house if you can't find the real thing"

THANK YOU for posting this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014