• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Been watching this stuff for awhile now, and have never seen it this low.
Amazon Linky

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Deer Antler Spray
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Deer antler is supposed to boost your IGF-1 levels. Read a study instead of just dismissing this stuff why don't you.

Animalrob37 (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 7:16p) |

Athletes aren't exactly known for common sense or lack of superstitions when it comes to their performance. Many will t... (more)

Danzilla (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 8:04p) |

I don't like Ray Lewis. But the sole source for the entire Sports Illustrated story was a sleazebag meat-head midget Ita... (more)

spooky981 (Feb. 10, 2013 @ 9:04p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Haha

You should only use this stuff when the hologram stickers and bracelets stop being effective.

I had a friend who loved this stuff and said it worked wonders for him. Unfortunately he was shot during deer season. In a restaurant.

I think it only works on triceps. For biceps, you need Tincture of Deer Taint.

these statements have not been evaulated by the fda

Well, it appears to have worked for at least one person late night!

Refs helped the Ravens more than the spray.

isaacoply said:   Refs helped the Ravens more than the spray.

Yeah thats what happened.

I purchased a bottle of this some time ago, I don't intend to buy another, the first couples times I used it, I thought maybe I felt a bit better, but nothing after that. BJ Singh, a PGA Golfer admitted using it, but made no reference to what it may have done. It may help some.

Where was Ray Lewis when the lights were killed?!

Whatever the active ingredient in this can be found in venison as well. And if you have some antlers lying around, you can make it yourself. Slice it and then boil for a long time.
Lots of eastern medicine utilize this, but I don't know what it exactly does or if it does anything.

completing said:   Whatever the active ingredient in this can be found in venison as well. And if you have some antlers lying around, you can make it yourself. Slice it and then boil for a long time.
Lots of eastern medicine utilize this, but I don't know what it exactly does or if it does anything.

It helps lighten the wallet, and increase the bank roll of the company selling what's essentially snake oil. There's a sucker born every minute.

slickdeal45 said:   Where was Ray Lewis when the lights were killed?!

He didn't see nuthin!

Except a BIG GIANT Super Bowl Ring........Or Two!!

Not exactly sure how I will use it but I guess as long as it doesn't burn the hemorrhoids i'm good.

Just pee on it, it will work just as good.

Wow, what a bunch of H8Rs. #RavensNation #Relentless #Destiny

Trying to figure out what game "some people" were watching. I can easily recall so many plays (biased, of course) that made it so memorable:

The 108 yd kick return run for TD (Jacoby Jones).
3 td passes (Joe Flacco to Smith, Bouldin, Jones).
Fake field goal before the half (no points, but HORRIBLE starting position for 49er's).
4th and 7 scramble and completion (Flacco to Bouldin).
Burn time off the clock on 4th with a Safety, by the punter (effectively creating a 5th down)....

oh yeah, and the almost miraculous comeback, after Jim Harbaugh UNPLUGGED the lights!!!! ** 49er's have had 3 "power outage" games now...

Maybe the 49ers will win superbowl 49!!!???!!!

Technologist said:   Wow, what a bunch of H8Rs. #RavensNation #Relentless #Destiny

Trying to figure out what game "some people" were watching. I can easily recall so many plays (biased, of course) that made it so memorable:

The 108 yd kick return run for TD (Jacoby Jones).
3 td passes (Joe Flacco to Smith, Bouldin, Jones).
Fake field goal before the half (no points, but HORRIBLE starting position for 49er's).
4th and 7 scramble and completion (Flacco to Bouldin).
Burn time off the clock on 4th with a Safety, by the punter (effectively creating a 5th down)....

oh yeah, and the almost miraculous comeback, after Jim Harbaugh UNPLUGGED the lights!!!! ** 49er's have had 3 "power outage" games now...

Maybe the 49ers will win superbowl 49!!!???!!!
Bruce Miller was blatantly held by 2 Ravens for about 30 yards during the Jacoby Jones run. It was so obvious that Phil Simms neglected to comment on it. 10 yard penalty negates the TD and puts Baltimore deep in their own territory and pulls their momentum.

Dano

Green for the Phil Simms comment. I'm a giants fan an appreciate what he did....but his commentating skills make me want to hurt myself

MacBain00 said:   Green for the Phil Simms comment. I'm a giants fan an appreciate what he did....but his commentating skills make me want to hurt myself

+1. Thanks for '86 Phil, but it is time to retire from broadcasting too.

Of course, I tend to watch a lot of games with "mute" applied. I always wonder who decides who the "#1" broadcast teams are? Why is Jim Nantz or Phil Simms considered good? Same with Aikman and Joe Buck.

Although the "horrible broadcasting" play of the game may have been Shannon Sharpe during the power outage. I believe he said he was a part of the NFL for 44 years.

Yeah, I was amazed that these were the two best broadcasters they could come up with for the most watched tv event of the year??

Deer antler is supposed to boost your IGF-1 levels. Read a study instead of just dismissing this stuff why don't you.

bigdoggy said:   I purchased a bottle of this some time ago, I don't intend to buy another, the first couples times I used it, I thought maybe I felt a bit better, but nothing after that. BJ Singh, a PGA Golfer admitted using it, but made no reference to what it may have done. It may help some.Athletes aren't exactly known for common sense or lack of superstitions when it comes to their performance. Many will try most anything they believe might give them an edge, real or imaginary. I don't know a thing about this product, but after seeing clueless craze after craze over the years, be it magnets or holograms or whatever(holograms? Really?? Who's that stupid!?!?), I just wouldn't expect much anything from this.

If you really wonder, just read about these guys sales pitch. Selling whatever crap they can imagine to gullible athletes, like 'chips' to protect them from cell phone signals in the stadiums... and proceed to use gimmicks to try and prove cell phone signals make the players weaker. Followed up by their 'negatively charged water' and of course deer spray... with absolutely no evidence that it has any benefit what so ever.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130129/the-strange-l...

I don't like Ray Lewis. But the sole source for the entire Sports Illustrated story was a sleazebag meat-head midget Italian ex-stripper who's previous two businesses were sued out of existence. This guy just got millions of dollars worth of publicity completely for free. And I've personally lowered Sports Illustrated a full tier of credibility after this pathetic display of journalism. The whole article read like a damn advertisement.

I think Ray Lewis has done a lot of bad things in his life, but using deer antler spray isn't one of them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014