• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If ammo remains scarce and pricey, then .22LR may be all I can afford.

Fine, I'll just poke more holes in my target and get the same results

Link

Details

MFR# QAP22007

UPC: 0698958031131

Whether you are looking for a pistol for affordable training or simply the excitement of shooting, the P22 is the pistol for you. The WALTHER P22 is fascinating in its compact size, while still maintaining all of the features of a full-size pistol. Constructed using a modular manufacturing concept, the P22 offers several different equipment configurations. The barrel can be changed out or a red dot sight can be mounted--almost instantly. .

Features:
Interchangeable frame back straps create an ideal fit to the shooter's hand
Compact design and light-weight are achieved by a modern polymer frame (just 480 grams, including the magazine)
Traditional double-action operation
Ambidextrous controls for both left and right hand shooters
Magazine disconnect, hammer safety and firing pin safety for safe and reliable operation
Modern, eye catching high tech design
Fixed barrel for incredible accuracy
Windage adjustable rear sight and elevation adjustment with interchangeable front sights for variations in shooter operation
Interchangeable barrel (sold separately) can convert the P22 from the standard configuration to the target version in minutes
Includes 1 Magazine
Important Note: Purchase of P22 Interchangeable Barrels Void Where Prohibited or Restricted By Law.

Member Summary

Walther P22 Target Military Pistol .22LR
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
+1 on your Ruger SR22 dkd. I picked one up for around $300 and it's a great shooter.

HitLines (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 10:33p) |

This is OOS, but is there any difference besides color on the QAP22003?

donrull (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 7:26p) |

Bond used the P99

lordoffire (Feb. 18, 2013 @ 8:42p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was my favorite, wish I never got rid of it...

No FFL fees, and ships direct to door?

fwiw, .22lr is by far the hardest ammo to find right now. No clue why, but it's rather annoying.

ElephantNest said:   No FFL fees, and ships direct to door?

Even in .22LR it is still a firearm.

ElephantNest said:   No FFL fees, and ships direct to door?

Every state is different and every FFL is different, You state will only apply to you.

Some states charge tax on the sale, Some charge background fees.

No reason to put + FFL or other fees in the title.

And yes, It must be shipped to a FFL ( Federal Firearms License )

After your state background check ( If you pass ) You can pick it up.

Take a NRA safety class, And keep your guns & ammo locked up.

I love how this gun looks like.

I don't know anything about guns, but hearing a lot about guns in national media in these days. Can I buy this one at Chicago or Cook County, IL?

Will you recommend me a site to learn more about guns (which is good and which ir bad, how to buy, etc everything, anything)?

Thanks,
Tintin

Military pistol?

It's a non-military .22 pistol made by Walther. It is a VERY nice pistol. I have one and love it. That is a GREAT find. Green to OP.

Butcherboy said:   ElephantNest said:   No FFL fees, and ships direct to door?

Every state is different and every FFL is different, You state will only apply to you.

I love that I got red for a question! lol

I got all the way to the final checkout stage when placing an order, it never said anything about FFL fee, finding a dealer, nothing. It seems as if I can have it shipped right to my door. That's why I asked.

And keep my guns locked up?? Why? I have no kids, we have an alarm system....and I almost used my gun two days ago, and would NOT have been able to had it been locked up. I've been a gun owner for 30+ years. The day I lock them up is the day you can come take them.

PacoDeth said:   fwiw, .22lr is by far the hardest ammo to find right now. No clue why, but it's rather annoying.

Each area must be different, because around here, 9mm is the hardest to find. I've been scooping up .22LR here and there (and I don't own a .22, yet) whenever I find some. Finally found some 9mm last week. Had two brand new guns with NO ammo for almost 3 weeks.

Note for all...the "Q" models have a textured grip (like the one at PSA).These feel VERY nice in the hand and this is a great deal. Buds is $50 more apples/apples (though they do have an all FDE version instead of two-tone).

ElephantNest said:   

I got all the way to the final checkout stage when placing an order, it never said anything about FFL fee, finding a dealer, nothing. It seems as if I can have it shipped right to my door. That's why I asked.

And keep my guns locked up?? Why? I have no kids, we have an alarm system....and I almost used my gun two days ago, and would NOT have been able to had it been locked up. I've been a gun owner for 30+ years. The day I lock them up is the day you can come take them.

I don't own a gun, but even I know how this thing works... There is usually a place for those disclaimers on a website and that place is called the "Terms and Conditions" page.

EDIT: I just went to the website and created an order. Right on top of the shopping cart in big, bold and even RED letters is this:
IMPORTANT: If ordering a lower receiver or firearm, please make sure to read these instructions before placing your order.
which links you to this:

The interstate shipping of firearms is regulated by the ATF and all firearms must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL).

Please follow these steps when placing your order:

1. Please carefully read the restrictions below.
2. Place your order online entering the business name of your FFL (Name actually on the license) and address in the shipping information portion of checkout.
3. Have a licensee of your choosing send us a current copy of their FFL with your order number. FFL's may fax (1-803-788-5756) or email (FFL@palmettostatearmory.com) a signed copy to us. (Please Note if we do not receive a copy of the FFL then your order will not be processed.)
4. Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, please allow 10-15 business days for your firearm to ship.

Our PSA rifles are built from the ground up. Please allow at least 3-4 weeks for delivery. Shipping times will vary during the holidays. (You will be emailed a tracking number when your order ships)

All Firearms Sales Are Final! Firearms found to be defective must be returned to the manufacturer.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL FIREARMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS ON A VALID FFL. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Firearm Ordering Restrictions:

1. You must be at least 21 years of age (for handguns and stripped lower receivers) or 18 years of age (for rifles).
2. By purchasing firearms, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
3. You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
4. You have no legal restraint which would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring firearms.
5. You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
6. You will not sell firearms to any minor.
7. You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring firearms. The following is a list of areas where we will not ship firearms to. This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled and a 5% restocking fee charged.

CALIFORNIA: Firearms that are currently approved by CADOJ

ILLINOIS: No Firearms sales to Chicago or Cook County. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.

MASSACHUSETTS: No Sales of any firearms at this time.

MARYLAND: No sales of a firearm with a magazine over 20rd capacity. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.

NEW JERSEY: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.

NEW YORK: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.

WASHINGTON DC: No Sales of any firearms.

CONNECTICUTT: No sales of non-ban compliant firearms.

Not that hard, really.

bandyopa said:   I don't know anything about guns, but hearing a lot about guns in national media in these days. Can I buy this one at Chicago or Cook County, IL?

Will you recommend me a site to learn more about guns (which is good and which ir bad, how to buy, etc everything, anything)?

Thanks,
Tintin

Assuming your from IL. Your first step is to apply for a FOID card.

They have it in black too for Edit: $329....

Link

$329 for the black model... Might have been a typo by poster, but just so it doesn't over-excite someone else.
-jmilewski

ElephantNest said:   Butcherboy said:   ElephantNest said:   No FFL fees, and ships direct to door?

First, No Reds from me.

But it looks like you already know about FFL fees ( Feb. 2 )

"FFL fees, usually around $40 per firearm."
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1254934/

Have this gun and love it.

Paid $290 out the door at Cal Ranch about a year ago.

santori1 said:   They have it in black too for $229....

Link

PacoDeth said:   fwiw, .22lr is by far the hardest ammo to find right now. No clue why, but it's rather annoying.

Probably because no one reloads it?

Stas1976 said:   I love how this gun looks like.

Then you will really love how it feels in your hand...

santori1 said:   They have it in black too for Edit: $329....

Link

Shouldn't the black be called the "Tactical" model?

Is this finicky about ammo? Pretty hard to find any 22LR right now, much less "good" stuff.

ZombieHunter said:   santori1 said:   They have it in black too for Edit: $329....

Link

Shouldn't the black be called the "Tactical" model?

Yes but the word "Tactical" will add $100 to this deal....

tsheehan7 said:   Is this finicky about ammo? Pretty hard to find any 22LR right now, much less "good" stuff.

A buddy has one, and it's not too finicky.. But,it is small in the hands.

Don't call it military or it will be banned soon. Also black color is too evil and dangerous, go for green!

Butcherboy said:   ElephantNest said:   Butcherboy said:   ElephantNest said:   No FFL fees, and ships direct to door?

First, No Reds from me.

But it looks like you already know about FFL fees ( Feb. 2 )

"FFL fees, usually around $40 per firearm."
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1254934/

Yes, I simply missed it the first time I placed it in my cart. Someone had already quoted me by the time I saw my mistake, so I didn't edit it. I like the red. 8)

Had my eye on this, but ended up getting a Ruger SR22 cuz Turners had one when I came to pickup my AR lower last week. LOL They both have great reviews!

Pew, Pew....

+1 on your Ruger SR22 dkd. I picked one up for around $300 and it's a great shooter.

This is OOS, but is there any difference besides color on the QAP22003?

faceplate66 said:   It's a non-military .22 pistol made by Walther. It is a VERY nice pistol. I have one and love it. That is a GREAT find. Green to OP.
Bond used the P99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.