• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Writing Desk with Hutch
Disclaimer

Computer Desk
Disclaimer
I scored a few Z-line office furniture at my local Staples store. Here is the SKU 357922 , the sale price is $48.50, the accompanying bookcase is also on clearance. the other desk is SKU_808942 for $26.50, the third one is a computer desk for $21.50SKU_851579. So you can check your local store to find out if they have the similar clearance on these Z-line furniture. Good luck!

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My store has had these out for a while on clearance and they just aren't moving. Def not the highest quality stuff, but for a kids room etc it'd be fine.

accompanying bookcase ?

364059 - DELUXE 5-SHELF BOOKCASE-ESPRES 1 $69.99. GM would only give me 10% off and was rude about it, but + used 15% off last week

There is additional 50% off from your price, so about $35 for 5-shelf bookcase, and less for the 3-shelf one. I got both. I think it's great for kids room since it states it's made from solid wood birch and birch veneer.

sychang888 said:   There is additional 50% off from your price, so about $35 for 5-shelf bookcase, and less for the 3-shelf one. I got both. I think it's great for kids room since it states it's made from solid wood birch and birch veneer.

What 50% off ? Any coupon or was it manager override ?

Wish there were some coffee tables being sold at Staples on clearance.

TIA

MysteriousGirl said:   sychang888 said:   There is additional 50% off from your price, so about $35 for 5-shelf bookcase, and less for the 3-shelf one. I got both. I think it's great for kids room since it states it's made from solid wood birch and birch veneer.

What 50% off ? Any coupon or was it manager override ?

TIA

Yeah please post your receipt.

Store managers can give additional discounts on the national clearance price. We have 2 stores in town, both clearing out the same items, and the prices are always different.

I bought one of the Z-Line bookcases last year, and the construction is much better than the Hayden/Situations or Calandro lines (which are also on clearance).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014