20% off @ Otterbox.com

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
20% off @ OtterBox.com

For a limited time, use this OtterBox promo code to save you 20% off on your order. (expires February 9, 2013)
coupon code:
WINTERX20130124

OtterBox
See OtterBox discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

otterbox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I believe at pone time that the OtterBox products were of very high quality. I had two over the past 2 years. Each for a Droid phone. I have recently thrown out my third one for a Droid Razr as the belt clip was so tight it pushed the rbber protector of the phone and was generally a PITA to use.

Just one man's perspective. YMMV. As a side note - A previous version protected my phone so well I didn't believe it. It fell off my belt (pocket actually) as I was cutting grass. On my return pass I ran it over with the mower. There was a cut in the case and the phone was unharmed. I'm sure that the case is tough as nails and any other day that blade would have hit the screen and killed the phone but still -- they did protect well. The quality has just gone away.

The price on the site is the suggested full price. The actual retail price is less even after 20% off. For example, Defender series for Note 2 is $59.95 on the site and $36 on Amzon.

The case for a Google Nexus7 is much lower on the udderbux web site with coupon compared to amazoon so YYMV and as ususal cross shopping is necessary.

f2000sa said:   The price on the site is the suggested full price. The actual retail price is less even after 20% off. For example, Defender series for Note 2 is $59.95 on the site and $36 on Amzon.
Thanks for reminding us. Not sure why I spaced but went to OtterBox site. Figured out the case I wanted but wanted to see what it looked like. Site said cases were at WalMart. Went to WalMart last night. Not available at WalMart. Would have pulled the trigger at OtterBox for $40 but because of your post I ended up buying from Amazon for $26. doh. Forgot that Amazon now gives Cash Back. oh well. won't get my $0.52.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014