• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Southwest came up with 2 new promotions:
Nationwide Double Points Promotion (Earn double points on every flight you take on Southwest Airlines® between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013)
and
Milwaukee Double Tier Qualifying Points Promotion (Earn double Tier Qualifying Points each time you fly into or out of Milwaukee between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013)

requires registration here

T&C

Register between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013.
Book your flight between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013.
Travel between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013.

Member Summary

southwest
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Full T&C:

Nationwide Double Points Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Member must register for this promotion between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013, and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Valid on new reservations only. Travel must be booked on southwest.com®, swabiz.com®, or any Southwest Airlines distribution channel between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013. Travel must be completed between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013. Rapid Rewards® account number must be entered at the time of booking. Rapid Rewards earned points are calculated using base fare and excise tax. Member will receive 12 bonus points per dollar spent on Business Select Fares, ten bonus points per dollar spent on Anytime Fares, and six bonus points per dollar spent on Wanna Get Away? Fares. Bonus points are in addition to the standard flight points earned through Rapid Rewards. Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, and Companion Pass qualification. Member will receive Rapid Rewards Bonus Points within four days of completion of entire ticket. Award, Companion Pass, Southwest Vacation Packages, Jackpot Deals®, and reward travel do not qualify for this promotion. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for promotion. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.

Milwaukee Double Tier Qualifying Points Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Member must register for this promotion between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013, and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Valid on new reservations only. Travel must be booked on southwest.com, swabiz.com, or any Southwest Airlines distribution channel between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013 for travel into or out of Milwaukee. Milwaukee travel must be completed between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013. Member will receive 12 bonus Tier Qualifying Points per dollar spent on Business Select Fares, ten bonus Tier Qualifying Points on Anytime Fares, and six bonus Tier Qualifying Points per dollar spent on Wanna Get Away? Fares. Bonus points will count toward A-List and A-List Preferred qualification. Bonus points will not count toward Companion Pass qualification. Member will receive bonus Tier Qualifying Points within four days after completion of entire ticket. Award, Companion Pass, Southwest Vacation Packages, Jackpot Deals, and reward travel do not qualify for promotion. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for this promotion. Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome stuff op, thx, should net me 40 or 50k more pts in that timeframe

Yep, good time to fly southwest

Double tier if you fly to Milwakee. darn. I miss the double tier points on all flights from last year. Got me to my A list preferred really really fast.

Note that double points only apply to flights BOOKED on or after Feb 4. Any flights booked BEFORE registering for the promotion must be cancelled, rebooked to earn double miles.

shank said:   Note that double points only apply to flights BOOKED on or after Feb 4. Any flights booked BEFORE registering for the promotion must be cancelled, rebooked to earn double miles.

OFC

Full T&C:

Nationwide Double Points Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Member must register for this promotion between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013, and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Valid on new reservations only. Travel must be booked on southwest.com®, swabiz.com®, or any Southwest Airlines distribution channel between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013. Travel must be completed between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013. Rapid Rewards® account number must be entered at the time of booking. Rapid Rewards earned points are calculated using base fare and excise tax. Member will receive 12 bonus points per dollar spent on Business Select Fares, ten bonus points per dollar spent on Anytime Fares, and six bonus points per dollar spent on Wanna Get Away? Fares. Bonus points are in addition to the standard flight points earned through Rapid Rewards. Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, and Companion Pass qualification. Member will receive Rapid Rewards Bonus Points within four days of completion of entire ticket. Award, Companion Pass, Southwest Vacation Packages, Jackpot Deals®, and reward travel do not qualify for this promotion. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for promotion. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.

Milwaukee Double Tier Qualifying Points Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Member must register for this promotion between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013, and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Valid on new reservations only. Travel must be booked on southwest.com, swabiz.com, or any Southwest Airlines distribution channel between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013 for travel into or out of Milwaukee. Milwaukee travel must be completed between February 4, 2013 and May 15, 2013. Member will receive 12 bonus Tier Qualifying Points per dollar spent on Business Select Fares, ten bonus Tier Qualifying Points on Anytime Fares, and six bonus Tier Qualifying Points per dollar spent on Wanna Get Away? Fares. Bonus points will count toward A-List and A-List Preferred qualification. Bonus points will not count toward Companion Pass qualification. Member will receive bonus Tier Qualifying Points within four days after completion of entire ticket. Award, Companion Pass, Southwest Vacation Packages, Jackpot Deals, and reward travel do not qualify for promotion. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for this promotion. Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.

shank said:   Note that double points only apply to flights BOOKED on or after Feb 4. Any flights booked BEFORE registering for the promotion must be cancelled, rebooked to earn double miles.
That is what makes Southwest the bomb, no change fees.

TY, signed up!

bump ..
don't miss it fellas

thanks, I just registered

Bump ... Bump
Register if you didn't yet

p.s. I am not related to Southwest in any way.

Hey.. If anybody can help out I need a flight to Vegas from Chicago ( Or Milwaukee) . I need to be there on 3/16/13. Can arrive 14th or 15th but have to be in Vegas on a last minute get together.. Only thing I see is 450 and up ?? To Vegas ? Too much...

Thanks

normal1 said:   Hey.. If anybody can help out I need a flight to Vegas from Chicago ( Or Milwaukee) . I need to be there on 3/16/13. Can arrive 14th or 15th but have to be in Vegas on a last minute get together.. Only thing I see is 450 and up ?? To Vegas ? Too much...

Thanks
What does your post have to do with this thread?

BTW, without even looking deep, I saw 3/14-3/18 fares for ~$350.

Great where ? Best I see is 415.00

MDW-LAS
Try here...

Yeah I gotcha now... Did not want to stay that long LOL... Going to have to buy 4 night at Hotel.. THATS ALONG TIME TO BE IN VEGAS.. If ya know what I mean.. You know a SW Promo code ?

I appreciate your help..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014