• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello, I hope you are doing well.

I know thousands of FatWallet members recently purchased the Google LG Nexus 4 phone, and many people are still hunting for a case. After hours of research, I have personally determined that the best protective case currently available is the Ballistic Shell Gel (OtterBox and Lifeproof have no plans to make cases for this phone).

This case comes in either black/black color or black/pink color. The official Ballistic website offers this case for $34.95 plus shipping (source), and the black/black ran out of stock within hours of being available.

Fortunately, TheCellGuru.com offers this case for just $18.96 (here), and shipping prices start at $1.99, making the final price $20.95.

Direct link to black/black case
Direct link to black/pink case

Seller Ratings
-TheCellGuru has a rating of 9.71 out of 10, based on 771 reviews, according to ResellerRatings.com (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/TheCellGuru).
-TheCellGuru also has a rating of 99.2% based on 7860 buyers, according to eBay (source [eBay.com]).

Enjoy!
Vic

Member Summary

Thanks Shadow6934
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.
Any good deal on wireless charger?

Anyone know if I can get a clip on holster to add to the Ballistic Case?

Thanks!

Anyone know if I can get a clip on holster to add to the Ballistic Case?

Thanks!

THX OP. In 4 1. Been waiting for this. $21 shipped is an awesome deal!

These case doubles the thickness of your Nexus 4.

Here is the case I've got from Amazon:"Exact(TM) Armor Case for Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone Black"

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAKM44K/ref=pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3...

fatxman said:   These case doubles the thickness of your Nexus 4.

All about protection and preferences, really....

It looks like this just ran out of stock at TheCellGuru.com, but the official Website now has these in stock again for $34.99 here. Use 20% off coupon code ALL4LOVE to make it slightly cheaper, though still not as cheap as the original deal I posted.

Hope this helps,
Vic

isn't that too thick? Agree it's protecting but still...

if it's Orange on black I'll take it, but definitely no pink !

amaster said:   Here is the case I've got from Amazon:"Exact(TM) Armor Case for Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone Black"

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAKM44K/ref=pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3...

Have got the same one year and it's pretty good. From what I've read about a month ago it's the best for the nexus available at that time.

But it's a little bit bulky for me and the rubber edges make it hard to get in and out of my pocket. I wish Speck would make a candyshell case for the nexus for. Hard but not slippery plastic on the outside, soft rubber on the inside. Ideal. What's so hard about this?

-g

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.