• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the 2 software FAR. These items will be added to the main thread ASAP

AVG AntiVirus 2013 - 3 PC
$25 - $25 rebate card exp 2/14/13

VIPRE Internet Security 2013 - 10 PCs - Product Key Card (no media)
$55 - $55 rebate card exp 2/14/13

Thank you for reading this post

Member Summary

AVG Antivirus
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

VIPRE 2013
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, my AV was just expiring too!

these rebate terms are getting scarier .. vipre - " Limit TWO rebates per version of the Product per person, receipt, household, family or address"
does the term limit apply for the whole year or just this offer O_O

looking back at the previous vipre rebates I submitted, the 'limit' term changed just recently.
#12-27902 / Newegg in Dec
Limit ONE rebate per version of the Product per person, receipt, household, family or address
#12-33302 / Frys in Dec
Limit ONE rebate per version of the Product per person, receipt, household, family or address
#12-34264 / Frys in Jan
Limit TWO rebates per version of the Product per person, receipt, household, family or address

-------------------

if you've done the Vipre Internet Security rebate at least a couple of times before, i'd suggest staying away from this. i haven't heard anyone's rebate getting rejected yet but it's a $55 gamble. the terms does mention "repeated requests" and "Manufacturer's reasonable discretion," however they choose to define that

"Repeated requests from the same or similar person may be denied, and Manufacturer reserves the right to either require additional documentation for proof of legitimacy and compliance with the terms of this oer, or to deny all claims that do not satisfy the terms of this oer in
Manufacturer’s reasonable discretion."

LL412 said:   these rebate terms are getting scarier .. vipre - " Limit TWO rebates per version of the Product per person, receipt, household, family or address"
does the term limit apply for the whole year or just this offer O_O

looking back at the previous vipre rebates I submitted, the 'limit' term changed just recently.
#12-27902 / Newegg in Dec
#12-33302 / Frys in Dec
#12-34264 / Frys in Jan
Limit TWO rebates per version of the Product per person, receipt, household, family or address

-------------------

if you've done the Vipre Internet Security rebate at least a couple of times before, i'd suggest staying away from this. i haven't heard anyone's rebate getting rejected yet but it's a $55 gamble. the terms does mention "repeated requests" and "Manufacturer's reasonable discretion," however they choose to define that

"Repeated requests from the same or similar person may be denied, and Manufacturer reserves the right to either require additional documentation for proof of legitimacy and compliance with the terms of this oer, or to deny all claims that do not satisfy the terms of this oer in
Manufacturer’s reasonable discretion."

If it's parago/rebateshq these days, it's anyone's guess. I haven't tried doing the rebate for this product personally because doing rebates from Newegg is very new to me. (I usually stick to Office Depot and Staples FAR, but due to the rebate processor's recent actions, I'm not sure anymore...)

Great fins! Works for me.

Detects and stop virus, threats and malware
Stops unsecure links and files
Help ensure a smooth and fast running PC
Free phone support

Once Purchase, how long is its validity???

lisatty said:   Detects and stop virus, threats and malware
Stops unsecure links and files
Help ensure a smooth and fast running PC
Free phone support

Once Purchase, how long is its validity???

I'm pretty sure all of these anti-virus/internet security suites are 1 year deals unless otherwise stated. I believe thats just for updates though and it will continue to operate just not update after the year. I haven't used this one in particular though to know for sure.

I always check out this website before buying anti-virus software - www.windowsmac.com - My personal favourite is AVG because it does what it says and i like the fact that it's as unobtrusive as possible.

The rebate expired yesterday

I have used a combination of sources (Newegg,for example) for quite a few years with no problems on a purchase and rebate. I am usually not a small print reader, though.Perhaps I'll make it a habit...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014