• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
No sure this is a hot deal or not. Looks good to me. Amazon has the same for $648.00 (Amazon)

Link

Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T4i
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Store does not have consistent positive reviews on resellerratings....

Frys had this for 599 about 2 weeks ago. So it does look like the price is slowly going down on these as well. I didn't buy it then because of the tax and was hoping it would go on sale at Amazon or other online retailer.

Nothing against the OP, but a new member with 1 post, and this is it (questionable merchant)?

Hopefully I can upgrade from my T2i soon with prices coming down. Are these made in Japan?

Edit: it appears that the body is made in Japan...

Well, I don't think we need to criticize a new member on their first post.

I mentioned that it's nothing personal to the OP. Thanks for giving me red for sharing my opinion.

imnotsanenow said:   Well, I don't think we need to criticize a new member on their first post.

guys, really appreciate the kindness!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014