Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

SAMSUNG PN58C6500
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, no shipping

in store only now....not available at my store

Good luck finding this, it's a 2010 TV. None in northern california

LOL donít waste your time. You stand a better chance finding a leprechaun giving you a winning Powerball lottery ticket than locating these old clearance items that occasionally show up on frys.com. Frys has the worst accounting and thus inventory system of any retailer bar none .For example the other day a sales rep was showing me that their Frys store still showed they had old Pentium 386 PCs in their inventory system from 1996.

more stuff I can't get... 63 inch 3d tv for $299

http://www.frys.com/product/6254830?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

the prices on their website like this are ALWAYS a scam and never available.

I was able to snag the 60 panasonic plasma for $699 with no tax and no shipping charge . The deal only lasted 4 hours now its store pick up only. I think they post these deals just to drive attention to their site. I placed my order friday at 9am they gave me a tracking number for this company ceva. Well ceva has no record of an order frys keeps telling me its been shipped and ceva just hasnt scanned it yet. Ceva says its probably still on a truck at the frys warehouse. He said they have a history of telling you its been shipped but they wont ship it out untill that truck is filled. This company is starting to piss me off.

very YMMV.

cnIsfg said:   LOL donít waste your time. You stand a better chance finding a leprechaun giving you a winning Powerball lottery ticket than locating these old clearance items that occasionally show up on frys.com. Frys has the worst accounting and thus inventory system of any retailer bar none .For example the other day a sales rep was showing me that their Frys store still showed they had old Pentium 386 PCs in their inventory system from 1996.

But leprechauns are so cute....

Here is my theory; these are prices that are put in a system on a store level so a friend of a friend or a manager can grab a TV they happened to find at the top of the warehouse shelves. Instead of printing a price override, someone just lowers the price on it and hey presto - they get a cheap TV, and we all get to look at a cheap TV listing we'll never get.

Could be I just dont understand why I can purchase something on Amazon and have a legit tracking number that same day but its been three business days and the tracking number I have states no record found. All I keep getting told is check it in a few hours...

OOS in the state of AZ. Why don't they just price it at $1 since they don't have any to sell?

delete

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.