• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

blues
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I have a lot of these on CD, but it's worth it just to have them instantly up there in the clouds.

pretty nice collection

Thanks! Now if only I could figure out how to make Google Play send this to the SD Card on my S3, like Amazon MP3 will

Thank you! Bored to death of what I have.

DahDee said:   Thanks! Now if only I could figure out how to make Google Play send this to the SD Card on my S3, like Amazon MP3 will
how to download music from googleplay

Just had to figure this out myself! Makes me feel ancient when I can't figure out how to navigate this stuff, LOL!

craff1 said:   DahDee said:   Thanks! Now if only I could figure out how to make Google Play send this to the SD Card on my S3, like Amazon MP3 will
how to download music from googleplay

Just had to figure this out myself! Makes me feel ancient when I can't figure out how to navigate this stuff, LOL!

if you use the google music player app, you just click the pushpin icon (keep on device) next to the album in the player. Otherwise, you can stream the songs through the player app.

If you're a fan of little-known contemporary blues artists, check out
Paul Brasch and his Find My Way album. Absolute brilliant blues, like
you're sitting on the man's front porch with him on guitar, and a
couple of his friends -- one on harmonica and one on spoons and brushes.

You'll see copies for sale used for almost nothing now and again...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014