• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1000 tampons for $214.08 shipped thats only .21 per tampon you save $152.91

http://www.amazon.com/Rochester-Midland-Tampons-Naturelle-Carton...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

tampons
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
this will be good for all the sister wives i have, thanks OP in 4 2

skh12 (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 6:09p) |

I just imagine starting to date a girl and seeing this many tampons in her closet... "WTF am I getting myself into?"

nybiggs (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 7:53p) |

Dip them in vodka and stuff them up your bum. Good way to get dead drunk or just dead.

goingwest (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 9:12a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bloody good deal mate!

Lefty421 said:   bloody good deal mate!

I seriously LOL'd reading this!!

i won't be the first one to rag on this deal...

amazing deal - you cannot get this anywhere else - good if you are a wholesaler

Not sure if I want to pull the string, er.. trigger on this one.

please, dont give Op a RED!

Looks like a deal

I've had it with the fatwallet twitter feed posting garbage like this and all the guns deals.

I guess its that time of the month again....

acrokale said:   amazing deal - you cannot get this anywhere else - good if you are a wholesaler

Are you sure you didn't mean "hole seller?"

vwbeetlvr said:   I've had it with the fatwallet twitter feed posting garbage like this and all the guns deals.

Someone is having their period... Perfect timing!

[hides]

I had to click on this just to read the comments. They did not disappoint. Spot on.

You guys are some sick puppies,thanks for the laugh.

coupondad said:   You guys are some sick puppies,thanks for the laugh.

And they punch each others in the face until bloody nose.

Based on a average, if one changes twice every day. So 5 x 2 = 10 every month x 12 = 120 per year.
So 1000 will last more than 8 years.. and you'll have some extras also for heavy days...

If guys had periods, this is how we would buy them.

Makes a great Valentine's Day gift that will always be remembered!

cnvrtble98 said:   Makes a great Valentine's Day gift that will always be remembered!

Oh my Bloody Valentine!

sesquipedalian said:   If guys had periods, this is how we would buy them.

If guys had periods, the topic wouldn't be treated as a joke.

If guys had periods, the many in here would realize this is not a deal. This is obviously for restroom machine refills and not quality product. Tampons in reasonable quantities in preferred brands and features can be bought for next to nothing with coupons.

Shananigans said:   I had to click on this just to read the comments. They did not disappoint. Spot on.

more like spot out, damn spot!

^^damn! beat me to it!

Guess I'll go with the flow, green for you op

Bloody great deal!

I see I was beat to the punch on this one....

Well, like my great aunt flo used to say "Better late than pregnant".

Bluefw said:   sesquipedalian said:   If guys had periods, this is how we would buy them.

If guys had periods, the topic wouldn't be treated as a joke.

If guys had periods, the many in here would realize this is not a deal. This is obviously for restroom machine refills and not quality product. Tampons in reasonable quantities in preferred brands and features can be bought for next to nothing with coupons.

All you say may be true, but we would still buy them by the case, and they would be marketed by sports stars with their pictures on the box. There would be cases of "Adrian Peterson's" poking from our carts.

vwbeetlvr said:   I've had it with the fatwallet twitter feed posting garbage like this and all the guns deals.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

LOL

Average 18 per month means I don't have to go to the store for my girlfriend for 55 months or 4.62 years.

Can't tell what size these are, anyone know?

Giovanna Plowman is thrilled, thx OP!

vks22 said:   Based on a average, if one changes twice every day. So 5 x 2 = 10 every month x 12 = 120 per year.
So 1000 will last more than 8 years.. and you'll have some extras also for heavy days...

Dude...you seriously did the math?!? This truly is a full-service website...bloody good show, old chap.

At that price, are these new or slightly used?

miqie said:   At that price, are these new or slightly used?

Refurbs...

Never thought this would go top 5 appreciate the love f.w. enthusiasts

vks22 said:   Based on a average, if one changes twice every day. So 5 x 2 = 10 every month x 12 = 120 per year.

I don't know where you got 5 from because I can say with 100% confidence that my wife is on her period for at least 3 weeks of the month.

tampons are great loss leaders - glad Amazon is finally jumping on the boat ...

A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to one of those big "everything under one roof" stores looking for a job.
The manager asked, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid said, "Sure, I was a salesman back home in Texas."

The boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough but he got through it.

After the store was locked up, the boss came down to see how things went.

"How many sales did you make today?"

The young man replied without hesitating, "One."

The boss said, "Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day.

How much was the sale for?"

The kid said, "$101,237.64."

The boss said, "$101,237.64?! What the hell did you sell?!"

the kid said, "First I sold him a small fish hook.

Then I sold him a medium fish hook.

Then I sold him a larger fish hook.

Then I sold him a new fishing rod.

Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin-engine Chris Craft.

Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Blazer."

Amazed, the boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a truck?"

"No sir, he came here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, 'Well, your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing.'"

Jump on this deal and you'll have tampons coming out the wazoo!

Kaadamson said:   acrokale said:   amazing deal - you cannot get this anywhere else - good if you are a wholesaler

Are you sure you didn't mean "hole seller?"
Didn't you mean "sealer"?

Come on Fatwalleters you can do better than this. They are cheaper at Staples! $169.98 shipped. Link

A rag muffins dream

Skipping 28 Messages...
Dip them in vodka and stuff them up your bum. Good way to get dead drunk or just dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014