• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I used to remove the bee bees from my shotgun shells and reload them with rock salt when I was a kid. I probaby could have use these in place of the rock salt!

Reminds me of The Big Bang Tv Show, when Sheldon had the idea Penny should buy these monthly supplies in bulk, this is bulk.

didn't Howard on big bang theory try to do this?

coggins99 said:   1000 tampons for $214.08 shipped thats only .21 per tampon you save $152.91

So you're saying the tampons are normally .21 + 152.91? That's $153.12 per tampon!

You could prank the neighbor by dumping these in his hot tub...

score! a def NOT deal at Amazon : )

Do these come with an attached HDMI Cable?

lmao....yes these are great for nose bleeds for sure!

Bluefw said:   sesquipedalian said:   If guys had periods, this is how we would buy them.

....This is obviously for restroom machine refills and not quality product. ...

wow, you have vending machines in restrooms...you get snacks in there too?

vks22 said:   Bluefw said:   sesquipedalian said:   If guys had periods, this is how we would buy them.

....This is obviously for restroom machine refills and not quality product. ...

wow, you have vending machines in restrooms...you get snacks in there too?

You have never seen restroom vending machines? They sell condoms, hygiene products, etc... nothing to do with food.

R4M0N said:   vks22 said:   Based on a average, if one changes twice every day. So 5 x 2 = 10 every month x 12 = 120 per year.
So 1000 will last more than 8 years.. and you'll have some extras also for heavy days...

I don't know where you got 5 from because I can say with 100% confidence that my wife is on her period for at least 3 weeks of the month.

Maybe she pretends to have it for 3 weeks. Better excuse than a headache

Two Words ladies... "Diva Cup"

You'll never go back.... and be saving even more money to use on Fatwallet!

Two little boys go into the grocery store. One is nine, the other is four. The nine year old grabs a box of tampons from the shelf and carries it to the register for check-out. The cashier asks, "Oh these must be for your Mom, huh?" The nine year old shakes his head and replies," Nope, not for my Mom." The cashier asks if they are for his sister. Nine year old: "Nope not for my sister either." Cashier, curious now; "If they're not for your Mom and not
for your sister, who are they for?" The nine year old says. "They're for my four year old brother." Surprised, the cashier asks, "Your little brother right here??"he nine year old explains; "Well, yeah! They say on TV that if you wear one of these you can swim or ride a bike. And my little brother can't do either."

Had to come in just to see what people were posting. Of course I wasn't disappointed!

you guys are too much, PERIOD!

10 Survival Uses with a tampon
  1. Medical Bandage
  2. Crude Water Filter
  3. Fire Tinder
  4. Crude Survival Straw Filter
  5. Wick for Improvised Candle
  6. Cordage
  7. Blow Dart Fletching
  8. Blow Tube for Coal Burning Containers
  9. Waterproof Match & Fire Tinder Case
  10. Survival Fishing Bobber

TheWankeler said:   Jump on this deal and you'll have tampons coming out the wazoo!

Wrong hole !!!

vks22 said:   Based on a average, if one changes twice every day. So 5 x 2 = 10 every month x 12 = 120 per year.
So 1000 will last more than 8 years.. and you'll have some extras also for heavy days...

If a woman only changes twice a day, then I think she needs to reevaluate her hygiene basics.

Other than that, thank you for the afternoon giggles with some of these replies.

Timely for valentines?

do they work on a mac?

akmckenna said:   vks22 said:   Based on a average, if one changes twice every day. So 5 x 2 = 10 every month x 12 = 120 per year.

If a woman only changes twice a day, then I think she needs to reevaluate her hygiene basics.

Sorry, never asked any women how many times does she change. So didn't know, just guessed it.

Since you brought it up, now I'll try to ask someone. Hope I can come back on my legs.

for a whole company?

lmao! how about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsQKmnQHXw8

ehem.....

No HDMI support so not a hot deal

sesquipedalian said:   If guys had periods, this is how we would buy them.

No. DivaCup. Buy it once, reusable. Should last 10+ years.

this will be good for all the sister wives i have, thanks OP in 4 2

I just imagine starting to date a girl and seeing this many tampons in her closet... "WTF am I getting myself into?"

Dip them in vodka and stuff them up your bum. Good way to get dead drunk or just dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014