was $55.00
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Feb 22, 2013 11:59pm

Member Summary

Paris Hilton Perfume
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this is a very popular fragrance
and a great deal (drugstores sell half this size bottle for $30)

This seems like a great deal. Just bought some perfume from perfumania - discount house. Even with the 20% off first time coupon, the price of this would have been about $28. Glad I didn't buy it then, I'm going to buy from this post. Thanks OP.

It might smell good, but the itching and burning sensation from it will require some penicillin.

Does it smell like hotel money and unwashed hootchie?

Smells like cigarettes & condoms.

scent of a ho

No sense ho selling nascent scent, nonsense!

i won't support anything that gives that woman any money.

I love the smell of Paris in the morning.

Wow! Just got mine and I thought it smelled wonderful. But it's like it's watered down - have to spray on half the bottle, then it only lasts for a short while (I know my nose gets used to smells. I have several other perfumes that last). I wonder if this was a special edition (read cheapened) model for Groupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014