• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished Blendtec ICB3 Commercial Blender - $175 Shipped
Blendtec Commercial Refurbished Blender

ICB3 in Black for only $175 shipped.

http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_19636/Blendtec-ICB3-Commerc...

Use code: ICB175

I bought one a year back and it's amazing. The biggest knock is they are used. They call them refurbed, and that counts for the motor/board/etc but not the pitcher or sound shield. My sound shield arrived crackled and crazed, the pitcher was also scuffed from use. With that said, I'm almost tempted to buy a second one just for a backup. I'm pretty sure this thing will smash atoms if given the chance.

Member Summary

Blendtec ICB3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got one about a year back and the description matches yours. The sound shield works like new, it just has a lot of small cracks that really don't hurt anything.

The only real issue I had with mine was the instructions that came with it weren't very good. I had to hunt around online for a while before I found the chart that shows how to program the buttons.

Overall I'm well satisfied with mine. It's built to last for a lifetime of home use.

Edit:
One thing I will add is that with the sound shield on, this blender is probably too tall to go under most cabinets. The place where I keep mine doesn't have cabinets overhead. You can remove the sound shield, but it's noisy as 'ell without it.

Thanks, I have always wanted one of these. I will let you know how it works out!

Consumer Reports rated the Ninja Blender over this unit and Sam's sells the Ninja for $44.98. I bought a Ninja last year and it is great!

I'd be all over this if I hadn't bought a Vita-Mix eight years ago... that thing's bulletproof.

Now $159 with code "ICB159"

But will it blend? Nice Blendtech product info
Blend tech

These aren't refurbished, they're heavily USED! I got one, sent it back and got another in equally used condition. Don't waste your money...

Arwood said:   Consumer Reports rated the Ninja Blender over this unit and Sam's sells the Ninja for $44.98. I bought a Ninja last year and it is great!
If you tried Blendtec, you would know Ninja sucks.
Consumer report is not reliable. What they only care is to sell more books then they could have more bonus.

OOS

I had a milkshake today; they used this gizmo. Fast as hello. Great shake. Premium ice cream helps.

Prices keep going up on these refurbished/used items. I think the sound shield is the only thing missing from consumer blenders and I also think they ought to be required... I saw one for sale for the blendtec, but of course they won't work with a twister jar.

Currently out of stock

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014