• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
From the website:

Quantico Tactical has held the line on pricing during the "Panic Buying" by charging no more than MSRP for PMAGs in our stores, but have not offered PMAGs on line.

We have decided to take a pallet of PMAGs and offer them for sell via our website at the current market prices of $35. Quantico Tactical will donate $25 per PMAG to the "Concerns of Police Survivors" a non-profit organization dedicated to rebuilding the lives of families and co-workers of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty. Quantico Tactical is a corporate sponsor of COPS.

These are black 30-round windowless PMAGS. This is the classiest way to deal with the current market situation I have ever seen and Quantico Tactical has just won me as a customer for life.

Link

Member Summary

pmag
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Honest move.

Pretty good rating from Charity Navigator

Just bought one. Don't really need it, but it can't hurt to have one stashed in my gun cabinet.

Too bad it doesn't look like I can buy one and go pick it up. $10 shipping to send it ~40 miles.

I'll still wait til they hit $12/mag

Good move, the $10 shipping kind of ruins it for me though. I still appreciate the pos,t and appreciate the effort by this company to not take advantage of people during this silly run on gun supplies.

http://www.skdtac.com/Magpul-s/32.htm

seems to be offering similar deal only cheaper with choice of charities and more variety on Magpul mags.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.