Ammo- Winchester 9mm Luger $33 per 100

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not the best price but at least it's in stock. Free shipping over $50 except for $5 "ammo surcharge".

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=...

Try item number 419123 if the link doesn't work.

All gone now...150 boxes in 20 minutes

Member Summary

Winchester 9mm Luger
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Let me add 5 boxes, then at checkout it stated low availability, and dropped my order to 1 box. With $5 shipping, it's certainly not worth it for one box.

And now sold out. Thanks anyway OP, i'll keep looking.

SOLD OUT!

not sold out, i just ordered 3

seems to be going in and out of stock

OOS

Sportsmans Guide has 250rds of Wolf 9mm for $58 + shipping. Ends up being $.23/rd (about Nov 2012 rates for 9mm....I'm sure Wolf was cheaper back then though)

edit - NM. Ghost in the machine.....won't let you check out and shows June delivery date.

The best 9mm for the price by far is the Federal FMJ box of 100 for $20 at WalMart. Show up after 9pm when the stock shelves routinely to pick some up.

pgtmini said:   Sportsmans Guide has 250rds of Wolf 9mm for $58 + shipping. Ends up being $.23/rd (about Nov 2012 rates for 9mm....I'm sure Wolf was cheaper back then though)

edit - NM. Ghost in the machine.....won't let you check out and shows June delivery date.

You'd apparently be lucky to even get it in June. I ordered some stuff from SG at the beginning of the year. Said it was backordered to 2/1. Now I've got two delay emails and I think one items is already out to May for an new date.

So are the people who are redding this because they knew of a better online deal or because they are gun haters?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014