• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Milwaukee M12 Red Lithium 12-Volt Cordless 3/8 in. Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
Disclaimer
Milwaukee M12 Red Lithium 12-Volt Cordless 3/8 in. Hammer Drill/Driver Kit Model # 2411-22 Internet # 202541698 Store SKU # 255719

OOS online, check your nearest HD location to see if it is in stock for store pickup. Some areas may show the regular price ($149 or more) but the price is reported to drop to $89 once you put it in the cart, if your local store still has it in stock. Current best price on Amazon is $152.99 + $8.49 shipping from a reseller. A great deal if you missed their clearance on the Makita 18v hammer drill about two weeks ago, and it was almost $100 more than this Milwaukee 12v, which is adequate for most homeowners. Can't beat a hammer drill for holes in masonry.

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Milwaukee M12
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP - ordered one for pickup at my local Home Depot. Kind of an esoteric tool, but I happen to need one...

fyi... these are being replaced by brushless models. reviews of the new units seem really positive. most common comment seems to be about no need for an 18v drill. new units also come with 2ah batteries.

Even at this price the combo kits are usually a better deal. I am very happy with the M12 line. I have this drill, impact driver, oscillating tool, rotary tool and one of the higher capacity batteries. It's rare that I need to take out an 18V or corded tool instead.

Home Depot canceled my order for store pickup... no reason given. Look, I understand if there just weren't any more in stock, at least let me know why!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014