• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello all Amazon had a HOT DEAL on the AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug (16oz)
starting at $14.27 with FSSS

I have them and they are GREAT JUST READ THE REVIEWS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006W255JG/ref=olp_product_deta...

*Patented autoseal lid is 100-percent leak proof and spill proof and offers convenient one handed drinking
*Vacuum insulated double wall stainless steel keeps beverages hot for 4-hour and cold for 12-hour
*Lid is top rack dishwasher safe while body is hand wash using non abrasive cleansers to preserve the painted finish
*Fits most standard car cup holders
*Made from durable stainless steel

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Insulated Tumbler
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I agree, these are great travel mugs. If you need two, they can be found at Costco and BJs warehouse club in a two pack for $20.

Very similar to the design of the 2-pack I bought at Costco a few months back. Seals closed tight, does a good job of insulating as well. Ours get tossed in the dishwasher and they come out fine, although the lid does have a lot of little nooks and levers.

I have seen the Contigo mugs at my CostCo and they didn't look the same as these.

That being said the West Loop mugs are great, but personally we never use our 16oz anymore as we got the 20oz size (have 4 of those, 2 of the 16oz). The 16oz just doesn't ever seem to be enough.

Have never tested but there is a fill line a bit below the lip of the mug. Not sure where if these are 16oz filled to brim (which would cause coffee to spill out when you screw lid on) or to the line.

These are great!
I paid much more at Sears b&m but worth it!

Love my Contigo. Got two for coffee and separate from this water bottles as well as kids water bottles. Got a tervis for Christmas, that thing leaks all over. Once you find Contigo you'll refuse to use anything else.

These tumblers are awesome. My Costco carries this exact one in the two pack. I have the older, previous version of the mug. Holds a decent amount of coffee, doesn't leak, and keeps it hot for quite a while.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.