• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These are the black MagPul 30-round mags, NO window, NO dustcover.

Just saw a listing on GunBroker for $180 for three of these....

http://www.kygunco.com/magpul-pmag-223rem-30rd-black-5762

Ground shipping for me (Delaware) was ~$19 for six of them.

Member Summary

30-Round PMags
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not that accurate, There some "buy it nows" on Gunbroker for $40.

This is not that accurate, tehre are some "Buy it Nows" on Gunbroker for $40

far too pricey...especially considering that the panic is dying down...

Little cheaper here for Pmags. Looks like the threat to high cap mags is ramping back up

http://www.tactical-raleigh.com

Stas1976 said:   Syntec 30rd AR-15 MAGS Per 5 99.99 5 20.00/pc CABELASReviews on AR15.com and elsewhere don't give these very good marks...

Ever since Kygunco canceled my order for my son's birthday present because it lost my check I tell people: shop elsewhere.

Still price gouging? What do they think this is January 2013?

Geez, just go to www.aimsurplus.com and buy some troy cbir mags, they're $15 freaking bucks, just as solid if not better than pmags.

I have hundreds of PMAG's and sell them for $30/each. I was able to get a couple cases before they went all crazy and insane.

NukeMedDude said:   I have hundreds of PMAG's and sell them for $30/each. I was able to get a couple cases before they went all crazy and insane.

Good Job?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014