• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

laptop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Refurbished - Asus (K55A-HI5103D) 15.6" Laptop w/ Intel Core i5-3210M Dual-Core 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB SATA, HDMI, USB 3.0, 802.11n, Win 8 - $399.99 at Woot (Shipping adds $5)

OP - plz add model, price, and shipping to title

Meh.

Refurbished & Warranty: 90 Day Asus

morecowbell said:   OP - plz add model, price, and shipping to title
This is Exhibit A on how not to write a new post. It's not that hard, people. If you've got the time to make a post, it shouldn't be a big deal to write a post with some basic information. FW does give a link on how to write a post that appears when one clicks the "new Topic" link.

yoregano said:   morecowbell said:   OP - plz add model, price, and shipping to title
This is Exhibit A on how not to write a new post. It's not that hard, people. If you've got the time to make a post, it shouldn't be a big deal to write a post with some basic information. FW does give a link on how to write a post that appears when one clicks the "new Topic" link.

I'm thinking self-promo's/employee ad's worry about those trivial things too much..

Pcmama, Welcome to Fatwallet,

Suggested Title;

Asus K55A-HI5103D Laptop, 15.6" LED, Intel i5-3210M Dual-Corez, 4GB DDR3, 500GBHD, HDMI, Refurb. $399.99 + $5 S/H @ Woot

You can edit and copy & past the title if you like.

So many restrictions, so many little police officers .. no wonder why so many people left Fatwallet for SD (can't even spell out the name)

thevshopper said:   So many restrictions, so many little police officers .. no wonder why so many people left Fatwallet for SD (can't even spell out the name)

Don't let the door hit you..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014