• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tomorrow is National Fettuccine Alfredo Day and Fazoli's is offering them for only $1. A coupon is required. Thursday only.

The coupon isn't limited to a single order so you can apparently use as many coupons as you need. You could feed a large family for dollars.

Link for Coupon

Summary contains jpeg of coupon for those who can't access above link

Member Summary

fettuccine (26.88kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Coupon Scan (49.32kB)
Thanks dennisfuller
Disclaimer

Green for informing me tomorrow is National Fettuccine Alfredo Day.

Thanks OP!... You just made my kid very happy!! =)

True fact: Real Fettucine Alfredo has only two ingredients (besides pasta): High-fat butter and parmigiano-reggiano cheese. It's AMAZING. Nothing like the stuff we get here.

The other fact: I wish we still had Fazoli's here. Still, very good deal.

Perfect for a cheapskate like me. Thanks, OP.

I didn't know they were still abound, all the ones in Florida (well at least central/south FL) dissappeared a few years ago.

Used to love going there for lunch.

None in the Philadelphia area

Dead? Got "the page you requested was not found". Looks like a Full Price holiday for me tomorrow.

Interesting. Link still works on laptop but doesn't on my phone.

I attached a jpeg of coupon in summary

internet distribution prohibited LOL!!!

cyberpitstop said:   internet distribution prohibited LOL!!!

Hey, they posted it on Facebook first. I'm just following their lead!

Just last week, during lunch, a co-worker that worked as a manager for Fazoli said that their cost for making a bowl of pasta with sauce (not sure which pasta or which sauce) is ~ $0.68, of which $0.23 was for the material and the rest was labor.

Thank you!! really enjoyed my lunch!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014