• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
20 Ounce Bubba Brand Travel Mug. Regularly $7.49, on sale for $4.49. Free ship to store, or free ship to your door with SYWMax. Don't forget 3% CB.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02812305000P

Edit: Just bumped to $4.97.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

20oz Bubba Mug
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks top heavy (despite going into a cup holder w/ indeterminate snugness). Unfortunate as who doesn't want a mug called Bubba?

I have a couple of these. I had one for years, and it finally died, so I picked up one a few months ago when another FWer posted a deal link to them. Cup fits in my wife's Honda CR-V cupholders without issue (my cars are all old... before the invention of cupholders, so it rides between my legs). My only complaint about this mug is that the fluid doesn't come out through the sippy lid very fast.

I have several Bubba cups and they are great! However this cup has a terrible lid with a pour spout that does not allow a smooth flow! Easy to dribble!

These suck. Hard. The top-heavy design makes them easy to tip. There's a silicone rubber gasket that mounts around the inside of the lid, and residue tends to build up under it, requiring constant cleaning. The lid's hard to screw on tight enough to prevent a dribbly leak. It can also dribble through a tiny hole in the lid even when the flip top is securely in place. I'd bought one to carry with me when I was on crutches last year and I constantly left a trail of tea behind me.

TheHarbinger said:   These suck. Hard. The top-heavy design makes them easy to tip. There's a silicone rubber gasket that mounts around the inside of the lid, and residue tends to build up under it, requiring constant cleaning. The lid's hard to screw on tight enough to prevent a dribbly leak. It can also dribble through a tiny hole in the lid even when the flip top is securely in place. I'd bought one to carry with me when I was on crutches last year and I constantly left a trail of tea behind me.

You may be mistaking this for another model. I have 2 of them sitting in front of me. The lid DOES NOT screw on. It is press fit. I've also been drinking from one DAILY for a couple of months. It hasn't leaked yet... even when I accidentally knocked it over and it lay in my car seat sideways for over an hour. You are correct, though, in that it does require regular cleaning... as do most dishes Actually, the residue problem is significant, but my dishwasher seems to handle it just fine (also drinking tea).

Dead? Can't place in cart and not within 50 miles from my zip.

pookielee said:   Dead? Can't place in cart and not within 50 miles from my zip.

Working for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014