pic 1 (31.96kB)
Disclaimer

pic 2 (106.47kB)
Disclaimer

pic 3 (54.44kB)
Disclaimer

pic 4 (28.64kB)
Disclaimer
200 Rounds 5.56x45 Ammo and 1-Ready to Eat Meal in Sealable Pail only $179.99 plus $7.99 Shipping Per Pail (1st 48 States).

Lake City 5.56x45 FMJ SS109 62GR

Ammo Specs:
Model #XM855
Packaged in white sealed pail (pictured)
5.56x45 (For use only in rifles with chambers designed for 5.56x45 ammunition.)
62 Grain
Full Metal Jacket
Brass Cased
Steel Core
Boxer Primed
Water-resistant lacquer-sealed primer.
Manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant to Federal Cartridge Company specifications.

MRE Includes:
Flameless Heater
8 oz. Entree (Meals vary)
Drink Mixes
Snacks
Dessert
Accessory Packs
Condiment Packs

Pail Specs:
New
FDA Food Grade White Pail
1 Gallon
Manufactured of FDA Food Grade HDPE #2

Centerfiresystems.com

$179.99 plus $7.99 Shipping Per Pail

Member Summary

That's over 90 cents a round with shipping + a meal worth what??

I pass.

I mean, you get a PAIL. In for two!

The "Practical Preppers" have scored your initial survival time: you have 1 day to live . . . bahhhh!!!! (j/k Doomsday is the day when sane people start believing there will be a Doomsday (that they could actually survive))

I can't wait for the gun ban BS to be over with. I haven't been to the range in over a month because I don't want to spend $100 on ammo that normally would cost me $50.

At thatprice at least you should be able to pick your own meal?

BlurryEyed said:   I can't wait for the gun ban BS to be over with. I haven't been to the range in over a month because I don't want to spend $100 on ammo that normally would cost me $50.

Quoted for truth. I haven't been to the range in over a month even though I have an unlimited membership.I have no affordable way to buy more ammo or buy supplies to reload, everything is either out of stock or overpriced.

Make a list of those A holes and never buy from them again when everything is back to normal. ABSOLUTE ripoff

i agree, its all supply and demand. but these people spending a few grand on an AR are gonna be SOL when/if things go back to normal.
it will be like investing in the stock market, buy high and end up having to sell low.

Again, I would not buy at this price, but green for posting and trying to look out for gun owners. I'm with the rest, haven't been to the range in a least a month, hope the madness ends soon. Be safe all

Wal-Mart sells 100 rounds of .223 Federal for $39.87 so total would be $79.74, food grade pail at resturant depot $4.39 each, making this MRE $ 183.07 the most expensive MRE you will ever eat!

rdr202 said:   Wal-Mart sells 100 rounds of .223 Federal for $39.87 so total would be $79.74, food grade pail at resturant depot $4.39 each, making this MRE $ 183.07 the most expensive MRE you will ever eat!

or the most expensive that most people will never eat.

rdr202 said:   Wal-Mart sells 100 rounds of .223 Federal for $39.87 so total would be $79.74, food grade pail at resturant depot $4.39 each, making this MRE $ 183.07 the most expensive MRE you will ever eat!

that would be nice but my WalMart hasnt carried any .223 for a very long time. let alone the big ammo cans i see some of you buying.

My brother in law is debating on whether to sell his AR ammo he bought pre-freak out. Too cold to go to the range and right now it's worth a lot more than he paid for it.

In true FW spirit.......if you have friends or family that work in the grocery business, save yourself the cost of the bucket and have them get FROSTING buckets from the bakery!

flylo said:   At thatprice at least you should be able to pick your own meal?

The price guarantees you nothing in the line of choice, but the 200 rounds should give you a good chance of "acquiring" whatever meal you want.

I can't wait to buy a few spare AR's and a ton of cheap ammo in a year from the idiots who are speculating and about to get reallllly burned.
OR
Doomsday happens and I'm able to shoot the speculators and take their guns and ammo for free since they don't know how to use them.

Either way is good with me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014