• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I realized a couple days ago I needed a tablet for some of my textbooks.

Found a deal for Acer Iconia a210 10.1 at BHPhotoVideo

I needed this for classes this week so I called up BestBuy and had them price match me for an in-store pick up.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer

A Nexus tablet would be better. Plus you'll get the latest Android OS updates when Google pushes it out.

Jonz said:   A Nexus tablet would be better. Plus you'll get the latest Android OS updates when Google pushes it out.

This tablet does have a couple of advantages: it has a micro sd slot, and for most people it's $140 cheaper than the N10 (you'll pay an extra $40 between tax and shipping).

Yeah the nexus is much more expensive and the added features in my opinion do not justify the cost. The fact that the A210 is equipped with a standard usb port, micro SD expansion slot, Jelly Bean 4.1 and has received rave reviews from purchasers, I decided to take the plunge. So far the tablet is simply amazing. I cannot say enough about it. If you are on the fence I say go for it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014