• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know nothing about this deal, aside from it being a lightweight .45 for under $500, which in
itself may be a deal (given today's prices). Good luck!

Link

Description:

Police Trade-in Smith & Wesson M&P 45 .45auto caliber semi-automatic handguns with Night Sights. The handguns are in great shape as the pictures show, just some minor holster finish wear. Reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, proven safety features. The new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line. In the design of the M&P, S&W considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle. No other polymer pistol offers this combination of versatility, durability and safety. Includes 2 Factory 10rd magazines, Factory Hard Carry Case and the 1 set of installed Palmswell gips only.

Member Summary

Smith & Wesson M&P 45 .45 caliber semi-auto
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Quantico Tactical has them brand new for near same price!

Cool! I do really want to get one. However, does it work well?

NukeMedDude said:   Quantico Tactical has them brand new for near same price!

In stock with night sights?

TakezoKensei said:   NukeMedDude said:   Quantico Tactical has them brand new for near same price!

In stock with night sights?

Mine has every caliber, w/wo night sights. I just bought a M&P 9c w/night sights on Saturday.

Wow. That much for a used M&P pistol? Pass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014