Compare at $99.99
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store

• Constructed of lightweight and long lasting material
  • Hard shell to absorb impact by flexing when under heavy pressure
  • Spacious interior compartment
  • Top carry handles for easy loading
  • Retractable aluminum telescopic handle system
  • Includes four 360-degree spinning wheels for smooth and quiet rolling

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

OfficeMax
Need a OfficeMax coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

DiVOGA 20" Carry-On Spinning Suitcase
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought two last December for me and my sister. I thought it was a steal at $50, now I'm so tempted to buy more. It is decent quality and I would only use it as a carry on (probably is not durable enough to check in).

Does anyone know the dimensions? I'm very curious about the depth on this so I can carry around my camera lighting equipment.

outside
Disclaimer

inside
Disclaimer
9x13x19", here are photos showing the inside.

edited- better measurements

Saw this originally over at SD. I had to work yesterday so I stopped by and picked up the last Red one last night in Lebanon, TN.

They had several of the Champagne left. They were marked $49.99 on the end cap, but scanned $24.99. The nice manager let me use the $5 off $25 Coupon with a filler.

The Red one I got was not a bright shiny red, but more of a satin finish/dull berry to burgandy. The champagne looked more like a dirty silver....

It may be a little small for a multi-day trip, but should work well for a quick overnight trip or as an emergency travel / bugout bag to keep in your vehicle.

Cheers

nope Office Max $99 when clicked

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.