• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I picked up a Spike's Tactical lower back in January for $170.. Considering how hard it is to get a lower, and a Spike's Tactical one at that, $200 for an AP is $50 more than I would pay in this climate.. In the end, who am I to say what it should cost if people are willing to pay that price or more for it.. It just keeps the prices high.

I also ordered several AP receivers (group of us) from Brownells back in December when they were $80. They can sell their receivers for $200 to help with their expenses as long as they keep sending a steady supply of receivers to Brownells for fulfilling orders..

Hypnosis4u2nv said:   I picked up a Spike's Tactical lower back in January for $170.. Considering how hard it is to get a lower, and a Spike's Tactical one at that, $200 for an AP is $50 more than I would pay in this climate.. In the end, who am I to say what it should cost if people are willing to pay that price or more for it.. It just keeps the prices high.

I also ordered several AP receivers (group of us) from Brownells back in December when they were $80. They can sell their receivers for $200 to help with their expenses as long as they keep sending a steady supply of receivers to Brownells for fulfilling orders..

Spikes seems to have many distributors back ordered and can't fill their orders right now. Palmetto has lowers in stock at least 2-3 times a week for nearly half the price of AP's or any other for the matter.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-ar15-lower.html

Not only do I think that they have a quality product but they have been upstanding in all this by maintaining "normal" prices give or a take a few bucks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014