• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears Shop Your Way Rewards Get $10 in Points: VISA Card NeededSHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS just made it easier to get Points every day at even more places.
FREE $10 IN POINTS (10,000 POINTS)
when you register with your eligible Visa® card* – no need to sign up for an additional Visa card – use the card that's already in your wallet.

It only takes a couple of minutes.

Program ends 5/30/13 http://www.shopyourway.com/joinvisa?

Member Summary

sears
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Banner now shows $7 free but still a good deal. Thanks MC!

Dano

DanoMcGarret (Mar. 25, 2013 @ 1:02a) |

While trying to make headway in the SYWR lousy website, I stumbled upon an offer for $7 in points when I register a Visa... (more)

nicknametaken (May. 19, 2013 @ 8:08p) |

Recd email on Weds 5/15 saying thanks for registering Visa card and $7 in points would appear in 2-4 weeks. Two days lat... (more)

nicknametaken (May. 20, 2013 @ 8:40p) |

Points will expire 30 days from receipt of email notification that the points have been awarded. Not all Visa cards are eligible for this Program. Without limitation, Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system are not eligible to participate. Members can register up to three eligible Visa cards. Offer limited to 10,000 points per member
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Makes perfect sense since Sears owns Discover, but thanks... easy money.

Points will expire 30 days from receipt of email notification that the points have been awarded.

Not sure when you get notice, but may want to wait till a deal pops up.

JaxFL said:   Makes perfect sense since Sears owns Discover, but thanks... easy money.

actually, they don't any longer, haven't in years.

JaxFL said:   Points will expire 30 days from receipt of email notification that the points have been awarded.

Not sure when you get notice, but may want to wait till a deal pops up.

perhaps, sure they'll be some deals for Presidents Day next week.

Signed up yesterday and have yet to receive my 10K points, but others have reported speaking with Sears reps to confirm this offer is legit. Some are having luck using Visa gift cards.

Requires mobile phone registration and allowing them to send you texts. Important information the OP left out.

SafetyDance said:   Requires mobile phone registration and allowing them to send you texts. Important information the OP left out.

unintentional and will add, but I'd also think you can "block" the texts if you don't really want them or stop them after you use the 10K points.

SafetyDance said:   Requires mobile phone registration and allowing them to send you texts. Important information the OP left out.

Google voice works if you do not wish to give out your cell. It was easy enough to reply STOP after receiving my code however.

hmmm, just redirects me to main shopyourway rewards page, no info about visa signup

Dead?

got only $5

camar0 said:   hmmm, just redirects me to main shopyourway rewards page, no info about visa signup

Ditto. Not sure if deal is dead, or if it only applies to NEW signups... I already have account.

labboypro said:   camar0 said:   hmmm, just redirects me to main shopyourway rewards page, no info about visa signup

Ditto. Not sure if deal is dead, or if it only applies to NEW signups... I already have account.

it's going to a different link now than what is in the op url.

may be dead or may be temp. glitch. not sure yet.

Signed up 24 hrs ago and still did not see any points. Many in the other forum (SD) have the same issue.

I can't find it using the link provided. I get to a page that offers a video on how to make a return without a receipt.

What should I be looking for?

double post

dontuse said:   I can't find it using the link provided. I get to a page that offers a video on how to make a return without a receipt.

What should I be looking for?

Same ...

draju said:   Signed up 24 hrs ago and still did not see any points. Many in the other forum (SD) have the same issue.

No points showing after 24 hrs ...

That is one hell of an annoying website! 482 messages! Who cares?

They want too much information. Read carefully: It says that you have to give them permission to look at EVERY TRANSACTION in your credit card and will be used for their benefit. For $10? no way

IwantItCheaper said:   They want too much information. Read carefully: It says that you have to give them permission to look at EVERY TRANSACTION in your credit card and will be used for their benefit. For $10? no way

Read what? Where does it say anything about anything anywhere?

i clicked on the OP's link and the page notified me that i had $5 free to spend in jewelry, valid 2/7 to 2/11. the $5 is good on everything and not only jewelry. gotta love SYWR! another free $5!

momoman said:   i clicked on the OP's link and the page notified me that i had $5 free to spend in jewelry, valid 2/7 to 2/11. the $5 is good on everything and not only jewelry. gotta love SYWR! another free $5!

Hardest part is trying to find more stuff for $5 that you really need.

I did it yesterday, still no points. I used google voice with empty rebate visa card that is not expired.

jschuman said:   momoman said:   i clicked on the OP's link and the page notified me that i had $5 free to spend in jewelry, valid 2/7 to 2/11. the $5 is good on everything and not only jewelry. gotta love SYWR! another free $5!

Hardest part is trying to find more stuff for $5 that you really need.

+ trying to get free ship.

BTW - Kmart seems to ship video games for $1.00 (at least some wii games). So $10 is a good discount for a $20ish video game. Might be harder to get value out of $5.

Is this for new members only or existing also?

This is limited to users who are willing to bitch and complain for weeks on end, until a clueless CSR decides to credit your account $10 to stop your whining!

Bizatch said:   This is limited to users who are willing to bitch and complain for weeks on end, until a clueless CSR decides to credit your account $10 to stop your whining!

agreed. SHOP YOUR WAY CSRs are clueless...

Wasn't there another allow Texts w/ your Visa Card deal somewhere else??

Finally got the points.

I got an email today saying I have 4000 points ($4) to spend on anything at Kmart through 03/04.

labboypro said:   I got an email today saying I have 4000 points ($4) to spend on anything at Kmart through 03/04.

I received $5 in free points... cool

Thanks. I got 3000pts today.

mine says members get $7 (after I logged in)

$7 for me

I signed up, but after 48 hrs and no points posting I contacted customer service who responded with the following:

We apologize that you have still have not received your 7,000 bonus points. Visa informed us that the bonus points will be awarded to the member’s accounts within a week after enrollment.
We ask that you continue to be patient while we wait for these points to be awarded. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

leenga said:   mine says members get $7 (after I logged in)

Note, for this offer, you have to register a Visa CC with them and sign up for text messages to your phone. I just fed them a disposable Visa number and when I got the first text, replied with STOP, which should shut those off.

i got 10 bucks

Got $7, registered on the 3/3 and finally got the points yesterday 3/21, took almost 3 weeks.

Skipping 7 Messages...
Recd email on Weds 5/15 saying thanks for registering Visa card and $7 in points would appear in 2-4 weeks. Two days later on Fri 5/17 recd email saying I had points (which I didn't) and they would expire in 14 days after receipt of email.

So I called CS today who gave me the run about hiw it takes some time before the points do appear. I was advised they may show up today sometime and if I don't see any points in a few days
to call back again. I told them that was unacceptable and a waste of my time. Besides, when would those points REALLY expire? 14 days from the email on Friday, 14 days from today, or 14 days from whenever I don't really know when I received them?!

After more back and forth, I was told they were "manually" adding the points as we spoke. I find their SYWR program becoming more and more of customers' waste of time and very misrepresentative of their "claims" up front.

Were they really planning to give those points? And why send out an email dating you have points when you really don't? Good thing Sears/Kmart isn't running a bank!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014