• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nice deal on the highest configuration of 3rd Gen iPad (64GB). This is not the newest gen.

Member Summary

iPad 3rd Gen 64GB
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Warranty purchase required?

Since when eBay considered a source of hot deals?

If you have a microcenter nearby they're cheaper

eswarjj said:   Nice deal on the highest configuration of 3rd Gen iPad (64GB). This is not the newest gen (which is the 4th) although there is not any significant upgrades.
I just got one and have no idea who this is.
SquareTrade warranty is also cheaper than everywhere else I could find. No Tax. Enjoy!

he isn't selling ipad, he is selling warranty. pls change title to ipad warranty for sale.

zelman said:   If you have a microcenter nearby they're cheaper
32GB at microcenter is listed at 549.

tougher said:   eswarjj said:   Nice deal on the highest configuration of 3rd Gen iPad (64GB). This is not the newest gen (which is the 4th) although there is not any significant upgrades.
I just got one and have no idea who this is.
SquareTrade warranty is also cheaper than everywhere else I could find. No Tax. Enjoy!

he isn't selling ipad, he is selling warranty. pls change title to ipad warranty for sale.

I probably didnt word it right. I've changed it to reflect what I meant. Also, I mentioned about the warranty because Apple warranty will not apply from what I read.

tooloud said:   Warranty purchase required?
I didn't say it right. Apple Warranty does not apply. So, SquareTrade or similar would be the only options here.

eswarjj said:   zelman said:   If you have a microcenter nearby they're cheaper
32GB at microcenter is listed at 549.

Click the link in my post

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.