• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Better get on it!
$7 S/H

American Tactical's state of the art polymer AR lower reciever
Will accept all standard AR parts and accessories.
Accepts and works with 5.56 uppers and magazines

http://palmettostatearmory.com/in.../id/10324/

A LITTLE OVER 700 in at the time of posting.

Member Summary

I have two of these, more than 1k rounds no problems.

Only wish they were $34 like they used to be..where do you see how many in stock?

DoctorDane said:   Only wish they were $34 like they used to be..where do you see how many in stock?
Probably just entered 999 in the quantity block and clicked "add to cart." If there are not 999 in stock it should default to the number that are in stock. Works on many web sites.

WDEagle said:   DoctorDane said:   Only wish they were $34 like they used to be..where do you see how many in stock?
Probably just entered 999 in the quantity block and clicked "add to cart." If there are not 999 in stock it should default to the number that are in stock. Works on many web sites.

Great! Tried this trick. They have around 400-500 items (400 is ok to add to cart, 500 is already too much)

I checked and was like 530ish...

in 4 1

Under 300 now.

I got a for safe keeping

60 in stock right now...

Lot of them are probably purchased by FFLs in order to sell them just before a new regulation becomes effective. If assault weapons were not longer be allowed to sell, it would be no place for those who are trying to resell these things. So the only time to sell it will be the weeks after AWB is announced and moment it goes into effect.

Stas1976 said:   Lot of them are probably purchased by FFLs in order to sell them just before a new regulation becomes effective. If assault weapons were not longer be allowed to sell, it would be no place for those who are trying to resell these things. So the only time to sell it will be the weeks after AWB is announced and moment it goes into effect.

Probably, I bought em simply to have them. I already have enough AR's but bought em as spare parts the same way you'd buy another firing pin, difference being they cost more and are likely to be a lot harder to acquire.

Out of stock now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014