• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Edit: Through 2/15 please refer to this thread for a slightly better deal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2* CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara + Harper's Bazaar Mini Cosmetics Case: $7.49 + FS w/Shoprunner

Or

2* CoverGirl Outlast Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (Broad Spectrum SPF 20) + Harper's Bazaar Mini Cosmetics Case: $11.69 + FS w/Shoprunner

Might need to clear cookies ("private" browser etc.) for code to work.

Copy and Paste this URL: http://www.drugstore.com/templates/featured/default.asp?catid=29...
(note, code below works on ALL items in above link. I posted only 2, because they qualify for SR, and end up being nearly 50% off).

Click on either the CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara or the CoverGirl Outlast Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. (or one of each if you insist).

On product page, click ONLY the 50% off coupon. Add 2 to cart. (or one of each).

In cart, click on product (takes you back to product page) NOW click on the 2nd ($3) coupon, and click "update".
Price in cart should now be:
1 at $0.50. 1 at $6.99 - for the Mascaras
or
1 at $1.90. 1 at $9.79 - for the foundations.
or
1 at $0.50. 1 at $9.79 - for one of each.

In cart, add coupon code "75C6FF2B".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update:
Note: AFTER you added 2 items to cart (and got the price above), you can substitute the 2nd item for any other item which qualifies for the $3 off.
Just note that the 2nd item qualifies for Shoprunner as well.
Any 2nd item up to $5.99 will be added to cart at $0.00

Link to qualifying items: http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?code=covergirl3feb13&trx...

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LashBlast (22.24kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

this seems expensive,no?

LolaFalana40 said:   this seems expensive,no?
Mascaras are $6 each ($7 - $1 coupon) @ Amazon.
And the foundations are $8.79 each ($9.79 - $1 coupon) @ Amazon.

So, the short answer is, no.

Both the mascara and foundation get very positive reviews over on makeupalley, which is impressive 'cause that community loves to hate on Cover Girl products.

I went with the foundation because I don't need super-duper ultra-out-there mascara.

I know it's hard to summarize semi-complex deals like this one, but the step-by-step instructions made it easy-breezy. Good job and thanks, bittul!!! (And congrats on your first thousand posts )

Thanks, the instructions were very helpful

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014