• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Product Linky

Rebate Linky

Although the rebate says it is for $9.99 the fine print says that the rebate won’t exceed the purchase price. So while you may not make $4 on this, free is still pretty good!

This portable and lightweight adapter rapidly charges your iPod, iPhone or PDA, mobile phone etc. It's the perfect travel companion for mobile users on the go.

Member Summary

AC / USB Power Adapter
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
The I-ROCKS AC Travel Charger with USB Socket allows you to charge most USB compatible devices from standard AC wall power worldwide using the normal USB cable supplied with your device or cable. This portable and lightweight adapter rapidly charges for your iPod, PDA, mobile phone etc…. making it the perfect travel companion for mobile users on the go.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

one of the very few rebates I never got. Maybe it was just me, it was a few years back...

BloatedElvis said:   one of the very few rebates I never got. Maybe it was just me, it was a few years back...

No, it wasn't just you. Lots of people never saw their rebates from this company - myself included.

I-Rocks = The Devil. If you purchase this, you can kiss your $5.99 goodbye.

AVOID I-Rocks like the plague. Never got 3 out of 3 rebates. I contacted them and they said they never received them and needed proof via certified mail to "track it down". $6 mailing costs for a $10 rebate just so I can get the rebate is ridiculous. A total scam!

Yep...junk rebate. When a company offers the same product (last rebate) for over a year...and then another..you have to wonder how they make a profit. The answer is above.

Thank you for heads up about the rebate. I will not go with this deal. I recently got burn by Meritline (comptree?) rebate deal so I am trying to be more careful..

Thanks for the warning guys. Appreciate it.

same here, they claimed they never received it and asked me for delivery confirmation. i filed a BBB complaint and their tone changed, allowing me to fax in my photocopies. it took a while but i finally got my 9.99 back .. never doing their rebate again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014