• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hertz Airport Weekender Special is back - $14.99/day for an economy or compact car

AFAIK this deal had been going on from late summer and expired recently. Just noticed it is now back and valid upto 6/15/2013.

- Valid only at *select* airport locations
- Unlimited mileage
- Weekends only

Ask for RQ: XCT1

Hertz Airport Weekender Special:
http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-10327944/$14-99-a-day-airport-we...

Enjoy!

Hertz
See Hertz promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

hertz
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you, just in time for my coming Vegas trip.

Thanks, was hoping that one would come back. Apparently you can't use it with any of the CDP's for additonal discount, I tried adding one from travelcouponsonline.com and it wouldn't allow any additional discounts. Still a great deal by itself.

Anyone got a list of participating locations... just added one for a trip to austin and it came back with 67/day, lol!

NM got it to work, you have to pick up after 12 PM thurs and return by monday to get the rate. Also need to hit view all and then go to checkout to get a price quote on economy or compact.

rockymtnhigh said:   Thank you, just in time for my coming Vegas trip.

If you are renting during the week, Costco Travel will have better rates in vegas. Just an FYI.

Thanks. Got mine for LAX for $66. Great timing. I was ready to rent from Advantage for $14 per day.

if you also use your AAA the price is 13.99 per day

mah1 said:   if you also use your AAA the price is 13.99 per day
how do you do that? Once i enter the AAA CDP/coupon the rate jumps to $30+/day
edit: got it to work by only entering CDP and no AAA coupon, gave me $13.49/day in san diego

Any good weekly rates out there? I'm going to San Francisco in May and need a rental car for 8 days (Sat May 18 8pm pickup - Sunday May 26 7am dropoff). I can get the $14.99/day at SFO if I rent for sat, sun, mon. If I choose the whole 8 days it jumps to $312 ($39/day) which is BS!

Am not a Costco member since there are only a few Costco locations here.
I will be in Vegas 2/15 to 2/18, the link from OP offers a better deal than Costco. Only $90 for a full size.

Apparently Detroit isn't a participating location.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014