Google Nexus 7 32 GB + $20 Staples Gift Card = $250, Starts Feb 10, B&M only:

LINK

They are also giving the $20 Gift Card w/ Kindle Fire HD 7 for $199:

LINK

Member Summary

Google Nexus 7 32 GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
New Nexus 7.7 planned for 2Q 2013 release (May?)... bigger 7.7" screen with better resolution and new Tegra 4 cpu.
Expect better discount prices on the Nexus 7 soon (ie. more than $20 GC)
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your post title says Nexus and you post body says Kindle?

It's not exactly the clearest, but the advertisement is for the Nexus @ $249 and the Kindle @ $199.

keywords in his post "they are ALSO..."
appears that the deal is for both. his minimalist post makes sense to me.

I agree, though it would be better if title included Kindle as well. (e.g. searching). And an end date.

=aw

we have seen lots of discount on nexus 7 lately. More reason to believe the next version is coming out soon...

fatxman said:   we have seen lots of discount on nexus 7 lately. More reason to believe the next version is coming out soon...In May, per this article: http://pressblue.com/new-google-nexus-7-release-date-tipped-for-...

I'm reading this on a Nexus 7, so I'm getting a kick out of this.

For what it is worth, its a great device...very happy with mine and android ecosystem very mature...

My wife and I bought one for our daughter for Christmas and its a great device for the money. We liked it so much that we went out and bought a Nexus 10 for ourselves (yes, I know they are different manufacturers).

not sure this is such a great deal. the nexus 7 has been lower even with the gc in the past couple months. also i got the open box from Newegg last month for 170 - it looks and functions like new.

this is cool as it is in fact a deal since it normally sells for 249 with no gift card...however, tax on this bad boy comes out to $17.43 for me. Frankly I'd rather buy it online with no tax rather then spend an extra 17.43 in store for savings of just over two and a half bucks on a Staples gift card.

Not everyone lives in the rip off state that has sales tax.

Well luckily I wasn't speaking for everyone as I said in my post "for me" - and besides, most people live in the 45 states that do have sales tax. Thanks for your insightful post.

$20 Staples Gift Card After Easy Rebate with the Purchase of 32GB Google Nexus tablet, including Nexus 7 ($249) and Nexus 10 ($499). If you have any Staples coupon that says can't be applied on tablet, use it anyway. I just bought one on line and coupon for free portable air compressor was accepted.

iamthejosh said:   Well luckily I wasn't speaking for everyone as I said in my post "for me" - and besides, most people live in the 45 states that do have sales tax. Thanks for your insightful post.

Hey, it was a fair comment as i do live in a rip off state and need to know about sales tax in b&m vs. Online. But thanks for the sarcastic ending on your post.

lvtrance said:   Not everyone lives in the rip off state that has sales tax.Don't know what you're smoking, but MOST states have sales tax. Ones without (Alaska, Montana, etc.) are the exception, not the rule.

Neomagus said:   iamthejosh said:   Well luckily I wasn't speaking for everyone as I said in my post "for me" - and besides, most people live in the 45 states that do have sales tax. Thanks for your insightful post.

Hey, it was a fair comment as i do live in a rip off state and need to know about sales tax in b&m vs. Online. But thanks for the sarcastic ending on your post.
No, not fair, still just kinda dumb. Those states that do not have sales tax do it only because they make up for it in some other fashion. Alaska revenues from natural resources actually provide a state surplus, but they're the real exception. Other states just have added taxes in other ways. Like Delaware that has extra tax on 'gross receipts of businesses' that simply increases the price of everything up front. So the sales tax are just included in the price from the start. Other states don't necessarily have extra taxes on sales items, but instead have additional taxes that most other states don't, like New Hampshire's extra taxes on restaurant meals and car rentals, and Montana's extra taxes on resorts. Not saying they're all equal, just that it's dumb to say 45 states are all "rip off state" because of how they proportion their taxes.

Does the link work? Want more useful information. I am very confused. Thanks...

josieblession said:   Does the link work? Want more useful information. I am very confused. Thanks...Link works fine. Takes you to weekly flyer and shows the $20 back offer right on the cover. What's to be confused about???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014