• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Update: Still alive.. Till 28th Feb

got a mailer : TeesTanks has some great valentine’s deals going on. I like the Tantra offer of buy any 3 Tantra tees and get the 4th one free using code B3G4 on shopping cart. They also have Buy worth Rs.2000 and get Rs. 500 off. almost 25% off on branded tees with free shipping and gift wrap for your loved ones in India.

Best deal is buy 2 get 2 free tshirts of their brand. I Had bought some of these tees...unique collection.

Member Summary

tees
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The deal got better.. I found there is an error with the 500OFF promo code, actually it gives Rs.500 off for Rs.1500 also. Also, if you buy 4 karma tees for worth 299 you still get 399 off, so it's not really buy 3 get one free, it's more than that.

The cheapest Tantra tee I found is 399 Rs.... almost any street in India will sell you a t-shirt for 50 Rs...what am I missing?

webdoctors said:   what am I missing?

Supporting OP's business..

webdoctors said:   The cheapest Tantra tee I found is 399 Rs.... almost any street in India will sell you a t-shirt for 50 Rs...what am I missing?

There are a couple of Tantra tees in Womens which are priced at 299. There is a difference in street tees and Tantra tees . Tantra tees are rarely discounted and I think it's a great offer. Also check the TeesTanks brand tees, if you buy 4 then you get them for Rs. 225 each, cant go wrong for that price. I had shipped some to India a few weeks back and heard good things about their tees.

respdoc said:   
Supporting OP's business..

that's a good one

hey! i just bought 3 Karma t-shirts on this site, and paid for just 2! eagerly awaiting the delivery now! this is an awesome offer, not to be missed! thanks for the info!

guys, do visit teestanks.com, and check out the amazing t-shirts and deals!

Now they also have coupon code: TEESTANKS which gives teestanks brand tees for Rs. 299

deej05 said:   guys, do visit teestanks.com, and check out the amazing t-shirts and deals!

enkey said:   Now they also have coupon code: TEESTANKS which gives teestanks brand tees for Rs. 299

How many self-promo accounts are you going to sign up for ?

I'll help:

I just shopped Teetanks.com for overpriced and under quality t-shirts..and Love it !!!!1111

They have bestest shirts ! Me thanks very much !

respdoc said:   

How many self-promo accounts are you going to sign up for ?

There is no personal interest for me here. I have been a member for a long time. I thought this was a good deal which I posted and if someone else likes it and comments on it, I don't think this is self promotion, in that case all posts would be categorized as self promo.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014