OMNI 16" 22lr Polymer M4 Rifle OMNI22
MFR# OMNI22
UPC:

FEATURES:
16" Barrel
Mil-Spec 6 Position Stock
Pistol Grip
Front Sight Post
1 Magazine 28rd Capacity (Does take Ciner Style Black Dog Mags)

The Polymer AR lower receiver can take nearly all standard uppers and AR accessories.

Member Summary

ATI Omni 22LR Polymer M4 Rifle (26.33kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › ATI

not bad...especially considering you could use the lower receiver on a .223 build (if you wanted to...it's polymer, so I wouldn't)

FYI, the lowest I saw this get down to was $350 pre-hysteria. So at least they did not double the price.....io

pryan67 said:   not bad...especially considering you could use the lower receiver on a .223 build (if you wanted to...it's polymer, so I wouldn't)

From what I've read some of the earlier polymer lowers did have issues with cracks - mostly at the buffer tube attach post, but later designs have beefed up that area and eliminated the problem.

MaxMojo said:   pryan67 said:   not bad...especially considering you could use the lower receiver on a .223 build (if you wanted to...it's polymer, so I wouldn't)

From what I've read some of the earlier polymer lowers did have issues with cracks - mostly at the buffer tube attach post, but later designs have beefed up that area and eliminated the problem.

So are you saying it's safe to use the lower for a .223 build?

unnamedone said:   MaxMojo said:   pryan67 said:   not bad...especially considering you could use the lower receiver on a .223 build (if you wanted to...it's polymer, so I wouldn't)

So are you saying it's safe to use the lower for a .223 build?

Should be perfectly safe. It won't be the best thing out there, but it'll work fine. They even say on the site that it will take all standard AR uppers.

look at the lw-15 torture test on youtube. I just got a polymer lower. Most handguns these days are polymer.......all the guts are metal, who cares?

still available?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014