• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sun's Tea 20oz Ultra Clear Strong Double Wall Glass Mug With Big Handle

$7.00 Rebate link

Offer: $7.00 Rebate Check
Purchase Date: 02/09/2013-02/18/2013

There is no messy rebate paper work, no UPC bar code cut, no hidden trap, no risk.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

20oz with handle
Thanks dclunk
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i've highlight one of the rebate requirements:Rebate Terms:
Purchase must be made between 02/09/2013-02/18/2013 from Amazon.com.
Buyer must complete an Amazon Product Review only AFTER the product is delivered.
Writing product review before the delivery date will invalidate the rebate.

Please comment on the product instead of the rebate, irrelevant comment may delay
your rebate process......
this is the first rebate i've come across that requires you to write a product review.

Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household.

nice. I just got my rebate yesterday for the other Sun's Tea glass. They sent a check instead of Amazon GC, which is better.

satishny said:   Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household.

Just sign up two Amazon accounts if you need two. I do not think they check address.

"Please comment on the product instead of the rebate, irrelevant comment may delay
your rebate process."

So they may delay the rebate based on the content of the review? I read this as a subtle way of saying they will read the reviews so don't go posting a negative one if you want your rebate without "delay" - nudge, wink.

dclunk said:   

There is no messy rebate paper work, no UPC bar code cut, no hidden trap, no risk.

Not even close...as being forced to write a review for a rebate is quite odd.

FYI, I never got the rebate (for the gift a friend wanted me buy anyway, awhile back)...even after following their cheesy terms and conditions...so yes, "risks" are involved.

respdoc said:   dclunk said:   

Not even close...as being forced to write a review for a rebate is quite odd.

FYI, I never got the rebate (for the gift a friend wanted me buy anyway, awhile back)...even after following their cheesy terms and conditions...so yes, "risks" are involved.

"We will send you the rebate check after 30 days of your purchase date".

antibankxing said:   

..and that was over 60 days ago.

Thanks...but this isn't my first rebate.

respdoc said:   antibankxing said:   

Check their rebate page link. I think their earliest rebate started like 45 days ago, how come you could submit it 60 days ago? a different vendor rebate?
linky

"If you did not get your rebate after 45 days of your submission, contact us at rbt@sunstea.com, we will sort it out for you"

you should send them a message. I got mine on time.

jmelini said:   respdoc said:   antibankxing said:   

Check their rebate page link. I think their earliest rebate started like 45 days ago, how come you could submit it 60 days ago? a different vendor rebate?
linky

"If you did not get your rebate after 45 days of your submission, contact us at rbt@sunstea.com, we will sort it out for you"

you should send them a message. I got mine on time.

Yes, it was in that time frame mentioned. Like I said before...this was purchased per a friends request on my account (and they either didn't notice/care about the rebate)..so I'm not out (personally) any money if it doesn't come in. This was more of an FYI for others...to watch these small time ones (with odd requirements)...closely.

What a devious way to force buyers to write reviews before the durability of the mug is in question. Hopefully those who have problems down the line go back in and edit their reviews.

Honestly Amazon needs to address this in their TOS.

magnafides said:   What a devious way to force buyers to write reviews before the durability of the mug is in question. Hopefully those who have problems down the line go back in and edit their reviews.

Honestly Amazon needs to address this in their TOS.

You can always go back to change the review. I wrote a 4 star one when I received their tea tumbler because it looks really nice, then change it to a 5 star after using it for 2 weeks because it also does its job very well. Then somebody dropped a heavy spoon into it while it was in the sink and broke it, I wrote a message to the seller and they told me it had 6 month warranty and asked me to filled an online warranty claim request and one week later I received a new one. I think they are honest business and trying to collect feedback. by the way, I just received the rebate approval notice email.

$10.00 Sun's Tea rebate check has been issued and sent to you to the following address

XXXXXXXX

If you encounter any issue with Sun's Tea product or have any questions regarding our product, please feel free to contact us at
service@sunstea.com.

Please visit us at : http://www.sunstea.com
or our Amazon store front at:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_home-garden?_encoding=UTF8&fie...

Thanks for participating in the Sun's Tea rebate and we appreciate
your business.

Sun's Tea

got my rebate a few days ago, it took the full 30+ days but like the earlier poster said it came as a check not Amazon credit. I like the glasses and was happy to give a positive review.

bought a nice cup saucer set with rebate and just got an email notice that the rebate check is on the way. It is $5.00 for 2 sets after rebate and it is very nice. Love it and I made a 5 star review.

wwinters said:   got my rebate a few days ago, it took the full 30+ days but like the earlier poster said it came as a check not Amazon credit. I like the glasses and was happy to give a positive review.

got my rebate check today, good stuff so I gave a good review too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.