• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link Canon PowerShot 12.1MP ELPH 100HS Digital Camera - Blue color only. Toys ur us $79.00, Shipping is dead but if there is a store near you who has it in stock then your lucky.

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon PSE100HSBLUTRU
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Found a store about 25 miles from me that has some.not sure if its worth the trip

Another BS pick up in store sham! There are none in stock and the option to ship free to home is not available. They are as bad as Home Depot

I can pick one up but I have no idea if these are actually any good for the price

I bought one from Amazon last summer for $110. Nice little camera, and at $79, nothing at that price point comes close to quality.

dzer0 said:   I can pick one up but I have no idea if these are actually any good for the price

Not too hot, the link on amazon (via 3rd party) refers that "There is a newer model of this item" - which is $99

Great camera, already have a 300 HS in red though. Prefer blue, but too much effort to trade.

$79.98

gizmo said:   dzer0 said:   I can pick one up but I have no idea if these are actually any good for the price

Not too hot, the link on amazon (via 3rd party) refers that "There is a newer model of this item" - which is $99

I do not think the statement on Amazon is correct. ELPH and A are two different lines. Generally speaking ELPH is more expensive and more stylish than A. For these two specific cameras, ELPH 100 HS uses new CMOS sensor and can capture 1080p video. A4000IS uses old CCD sensor and can only support 720p video.

Arwood said:   Another BS pick up in store sham! There are none in stock and the option to ship free to home is not available. They are as bad as Home Depot

How is this a sham, is it advertised for that price?

GREAT DEAL, as of 2/20 these are available to ship free. In for 1

Update: That was short lived! Looks like they are out again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014