• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tonight only use these two coupons and the price will be 94.99$ at Checkout before midnight

Model HDWC120XK3J1

Toshiba Canvio Desktop 2TB Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive (Black)

Coupon codes, Must use both! 72709 and 79890

Link

Codes for 3 TB 115$ 72709 and 79015

Link

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149389&...
Bad reviews on the 3TB from Newegg.
Not that many reviews for the 2TB.
Only 5 bucks savings over Newegg price. Would jumped on it if it weren't for the bad reviews, have reward points to burn.

Silent said:   Bad reviews on the 3TB from Newegg.

Thanks for the heads up, Silent. The Newegg reviews are very discouraging. I tried to order the 3tb drive last night but Staples.com wouldn't accept the coupon for some reason. The 3-year warranty was tempting so I was planning to go to the local store today to get one. Not after these reviews.

gard

gard said:   Silent said:   Bad reviews on the 3TB from Newegg.

Thanks for the heads up, Silent. The Newegg reviews are very discouraging. I tried to order the 3tb drive last night but Staples.com wouldn't accept the coupon for some reason. The 3-year warranty was tempting so I was planning to go to the local store today to get one. Not after these reviews.

gard

Regarding Staples not accepting the coupon code, it could have been a timezone issue. I had a similar issue where I tried to use a coupon at 11:30 pm Central time and was told the coupon was no longer valid. The receipt generated using Eastern time. I called a few days later and Staples refunded the coupon amount.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014